- 5 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 10 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Food can get even more delicious if your stomach health is fine. Often people take their stomach for granted until it is very late but it is important for them to understand the ways for a healthy lifestyle and healthy eating. Eating and drinking too hot stuffs is bad, says a recent research. Take a look at the negative impacts of having hot and spicy food (spicy food effects).
Spicy Food - Effects On Stomach Health
1. Eating too hot and spicy foods burn the tongue. A burning tongue leads to continuous burning sensation in every corner of the tongue. It may also result in the burning of lips, inner cheeks, soft and hard palate of the mouth, gums etc which is termed as burning mouth syndrome. The patient having a burning sensation in the tongue may have or a decreased and altered taste while eating.
2. Eating foods that are too hot or too spicy can cause reflux disease in which the food may be pushed back to the esophagus from the stomach during the digestion process resulting in a vomiting sensation.
3. Eating spicy food is said to increase the acidic secretions in your stomach which over a period can damage the inner linings of the stomach.
4. It is not only about the stomach health but the hot foods can even irritate small intestine and may disrupt bowel movement. It may even cause ulcer or may even lead to stomach cancer.
5. Eating such food can cause bad body odor and as well as lead to excess sweating. It can also cause bad breath and discoloring of teeth. The research says that it may even weaken teeth.