- Technology Oppo Find X2 Confirmed To Launch With World's Fastest 65W Super VOOC Charging
- News Delhi Elections 2020: EC orders removal of Anurag Thakur, Parvesh Verma as BJP star campaigners
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The moderate consumption, defined as one or two glasses of wine a day or the equivalent amounts of beer or other alcoholic beverages, significantly reduces the risk of death from any cause in those who already suffered from ischemic vascular disease. The heart or stroke patients who take moderate consumption are less likely to affected by the similar disease again, and the mortality rate among these patients will be low when compared to the counterparts, who do not take alcoholic beverages.
But the researchers warn that the moderate alcohol consumption is quite a lot different from what we see in the TV fictions. By moderation, they mean drinking regularly at low doses, with in a healthy lifestyle such as Mediterranean diet. A glass of wine or beer during meals has always been an integral part of the Mediterranean way of eating. The drinking has not only to be moderate, but also regular. A moderate consumption spread along the week is positive. The same amount of weekly alcohol, concentrated in a couple of days is definitely harmful, says the experts.
The research, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC)