- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News After NIA raids, Davinder Singh shifted to Jammu
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Some experts are of the view that the reason for the chest expansion is an increase in man-made chemicals in the environment. Agricultural pesticides and plastics are known to upset hormonal development if they get into the food chain.
Dr Marilyn Glenville, a nutritionist specialising in women"s health, revealed, “Oestrogen gives women their characteristic shape as they go through puberty. It"s what causes the stimulation in breast tissue, so if we"ve got extra oestrogen coming in from the environment that"s going to have an effect on breast size."
This may reduce the practice of breast implant but the worry is that it's not good if cells start to mutate. If precautions are not taken now, it might get worse.
Dr Joanna Scurr, said: “Breasts are getting bigger but it"s not just because we"re getting heavier. We looked at 300 British women over four years and found an increase in the size of the average bosom, not just in women who are fat."
This reason of bigger Breast size, may also effect the child born to affected women, thus passing on the disease to the next generation. This needs, quick attention.