- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 20 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 21 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- 23 hrs ago Balaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- Finance DRI Seizes 121 Kg Gold, In North-East Corridor In Sep
- Sports Morocco Rally: Chicherit extends lead as Loeb struggles on a day of mixed fortunes for Bahrain Raid Xtreme
- News International news brief: WHO alert for four Indian syrups as 66 children die in Gambia and more
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-Door - All You Need To Know
- Movies Ayodhya Ram Temple Head Priest Demands Ban On Adipurush; 'Films Should Be Made But...'
- Technology Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro With GNSS, 12-Day Battery Life Launched; India Price, Availability
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
If you are someone who believes in natural remedies for disorders, then you must definitely try this natural health drink that we are going to tell you all about in this article.
Do you remember when your grandmother used to make you drink a glass of warm milk every night before bed, when you were a kid?
Well, she was right in doing so because a recent study has found that boiled milk, especially when mixed with other ingredients, can prove to be extremely healthy!
Most of us these days tend to rush to the doctors and hospitals as soon as we find out that we could be suffering from an ailment.
However, that habit can only lead us to spend more and more money on modern day medicines that could be harmful for us in the long run.
Did you know that the mixture of boiled milk, cloves and pepper can come with over 7 health benefits?
Just grind 3-4 cloves and 3-4 black pepper corns in a blender to obtain a power. Now, mix the powder in a glass of warm milk. Your health drink is ready to be consumed every night, after a meal.
Have a look at the health benefits of this homemade health drink, here.
1. Treats Migraine
This natural health drink is known to improve the oxygen flow to your brain and reduce inflammation, thus reducing migraine-related headaches.
2. Reduces Cold
The mixture of warm milk, cloves and pepper is an excellent remedy for common cold, as this mixture has the ability to reduce nasal congestion to provide a good relief from cold.
3. Treats Sore Throat
If you are suffering from a sore throat or bad cough, this natural health drink can be a great remedy, as it has the ability to soothe the irritation in your throat.
4. Improves Immunity
As this health potion nourishes every cell of your body and boosts its ability to fight the disease-causing agents, it can improve your immune system to keep you healthy.
5. Reduces Infections
The homemade health drink, made from warm milk, cloves and pepper, comes with antibacterial properties that can reduce infections caused by bacteria in your body.
6. Prevents Cancer
As this herbal health potion is infused with healthy proteins and phytonutrients, it has the ability to prevent the cancerous multiplication of cells.
7. Prevents Osteoporosis
As milk contains a high amount of calcium and proteins, it has the ability to strengthen your bones and keep them healthy, thereby preventing the condition of osteoporosis.
- nutritionEdible And Nutritious Plants You Can Grow At Home
- wellness11 Amazing Health Benefits Of Aleppo Pepper
- wellnessWhat Pepper, Salt And Lemon Mixture Can Do To Your Body
- wellness11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- disorders cure10 Best Foods Good For Sinus Congestion
- wellnessFoods That Should Always Be Eaten Together
- diet fitnessAyurveda Recommends These Natural Methods for Weight Loss
- wellnessTry This Coconut Milk And Turmeric Recipe To Fall Asleep
- diet fitnessEasy Tips To Reduce Food Portions And Lose Weight
- nutritionUnknown Health Benefits Of Cayenne Pepper
- disorders cureAmazing Ingredient To Boost Metabolism To Lose Weight
- disorders cureHere Is How Chilli Pepper Can Cure Breast Cancer