- 5 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 19 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 19 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 1 day ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Sports Soldier of his country: Iran's Olympic champion shooter is hospital nurse too, served in COVID wards
- News JEE main 2021: Students affected by rains in Maharashtra to get another chance
- Finance Gratuity Act 1972: Here’s All You Need To Know About Nomination Rules
- Movies Yashika Anand Meets With An Accident; Critically Injured
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Most young men today want to attain toned, muscular bodies to look fitter, right? Well, there are a few foods that can help increase the testosterone levels in your body, helping you gain muscles and more!
Many men today yearn to have muscular bodies, as they want to be more fit and also look attractive!
Also, it is important to stay fit and workout on a regular basis, as exercise can prevent a number of diseases in men, including serious heart ailments.
Testosterone is the hormone that is produced in the male body, which is responsible for various functions like the development of male sexual characteristics, reproduction, muscle-building, aiding stamina and libido, etc.
If the testosterone levels are imbalanced or low, it can lead to a number of undesirable symptoms that can affect your health negatively.
Some of the side effects of low testosterone levels are loss of muscle, muscle weakness, loss of sex drive, erectile dysfunction, fatigue, depression, irritability, etc.
So, if you want to boost the level of testosterone in your body and increase your stamina, consume these foods that are mentioned below.
Grape is a fruit that can naturally boost the testosterone levels in your body and also increase your sperm count, making you more fertile!
Tuna fish is also known to be one of the best foods to help increase testosterone levels in the body, as it is rich in vitamin D; and vitamin D stimulates the production of testosterone.
A research study has claimed that pomegranate is another fruit that can boost the testosterone production in men, as it contains certain antioxidants that can do the job perfectly well. This fruit can also treat impotency.
Garlic has the ability to lower the level of cortisol in the body, automatically increasing the level of testosterone, thus enabling muscle growth and sexual performance.
Egg is another natural testosterone-booster, as the yolk contains a type of cholesterol that can increase the testosterone level in men, thereby aiding muscle growth.
Cabbage is rich in a compound called indole-3-carbinol, which can lower the oestrogen levels to naturally increase the testosterone levels in men.
The amino acids present in milk protein have the ability to naturally boost the production of testosterone in men and hence increase their stamina!