- 12 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- 13 hrs ago Is Mosambi Juice Safe For Children? Tips For Parents And Healthy Recipe
- 13 hrs ago Pratipada Shraddha 2021: First Day of Pitru Paksha Tithi, Puja Ritual, Significance and How To Do
- 16 hrs ago How Are Common Eye Diseases Related To Increased Risk Of Dementia?
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Samsung, Realme, Poco, And More Mobile Brands Discount Reveling Dates
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Finance 2 Major Reasons Why Nifty Metal Sank 7% Today
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Do you often feel extremely tired and also experience a numbness in your extremities? If yes, then you could be suffering from poor blood circulation and there are certain powerful foods that can improve your blood circulation.
The human circulatory system consists of a number of veins and arteries, which supply blood to the other organs of the body, from the heart.
If the blood supply from the heart to the rest of your body is not normal, then the other organs may not receive enough blood to function well, thus giving rise to a number of disorders.
Also, blood is responsible for supplying enough oxygen and nutrients to the various body parts, so an abnormal circulation can make you vulnerable to a number of diseases.
A healthy circulation is very important if you want to remain healthier for a long time.
To improve your blood circulation, there are certain common foods that you can add to your diet.
Have a look at some of the foods that can boost blood circulation, in this article.
Orange is a fruit that is rich in vitamin C and bioflavonoids, that can strengthen the walls of the capillaries in your circulatory system, thus improving the flow of blood naturally.
2. Pumpkin Seeds
As pumpkin seeds are rich in vitamin E, they can help promote an effortless circulation of blood and oxygen to various body parts and they can also prevent blood clots.
Another food that can improve blood circulation is ginger, as it is known to stimulate the production of healthy red blood cells, and also help boost blood circulation to a considerable extent.
Garlic is yet another food that can improve blood circulation, as it has the ability to clear up clogged arteries and also garlic is known to be a natural blood thinner.
This tasty fruit is also another natural food that can improve blood circulation, as it is rich in lycopene that can prevent the build-up of plaque in the arteries, thus easing blood flow.
Nuts are yet another group of foods that can improve blood circulation, as they are rich in vitamin B3, which is very much essential for a healthy blood flow.
7. Dark Chocolate
Dark chocolate is also rich in flavonoids that are linked to the improvement of blood circulation, according to many research studies.