- 1 hr ago Christmas 2022: How To Prepare Power-packed Mung Bean & Tofu Salad Recipe
- 6 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 04 December To 10 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- Movies Late Actress Pratyusha Banerjee’s Beau Rahul Raj Singh Set To Welcome 1st Baby In Feb 2023: It Feels Surreal
- Education DU PG Admission 2022: Registration against the first merit list will be closed tomorrow
- Sports Who Is Kuldeep Sen? A barber's son becomes 250th cricketer to play for India in ODIs
- Finance Sitharaman To Address Revenue, Intelligence Officers On Monday
- News 'Trust my friend PM Modi', says French President Macron as India takes over G20 Presidency
- Automobiles 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Flip Digital Render Surfaces After A Leaked Video
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
Do you often feel extremely tired and also experience a numbness in your extremities? If yes, then you could be suffering from poor blood circulation and there are certain powerful foods that can improve your blood circulation.
The human circulatory system consists of a number of veins and arteries, which supply blood to the other organs of the body, from the heart.
If the blood supply from the heart to the rest of your body is not normal, then the other organs may not receive enough blood to function well, thus giving rise to a number of disorders.
Also, blood is responsible for supplying enough oxygen and nutrients to the various body parts, so an abnormal circulation can make you vulnerable to a number of diseases.
A healthy circulation is very important if you want to remain healthier for a long time.
To improve your blood circulation, there are certain common foods that you can add to your diet.
Have a look at some of the foods that can boost blood circulation, in this article.
Orange is a fruit that is rich in vitamin C and bioflavonoids, that can strengthen the walls of the capillaries in your circulatory system, thus improving the flow of blood naturally.
2. Pumpkin Seeds
As pumpkin seeds are rich in vitamin E, they can help promote an effortless circulation of blood and oxygen to various body parts and they can also prevent blood clots.
Another food that can improve blood circulation is ginger, as it is known to stimulate the production of healthy red blood cells, and also help boost blood circulation to a considerable extent.
Garlic is yet another food that can improve blood circulation, as it has the ability to clear up clogged arteries and also garlic is known to be a natural blood thinner.
This tasty fruit is also another natural food that can improve blood circulation, as it is rich in lycopene that can prevent the build-up of plaque in the arteries, thus easing blood flow.
Nuts are yet another group of foods that can improve blood circulation, as they are rich in vitamin B3, which is very much essential for a healthy blood flow.
7. Dark Chocolate
Dark chocolate is also rich in flavonoids that are linked to the improvement of blood circulation, according to many research studies.
- wellnessWHO Urges Eligible People To Make Regular, Voluntary, Unpaid Blood Donations
- disorders cureCOVID-19 And Blood Thinners: How Do They Help Increase Survival Rates In Critical COVID-19 Patients?
- wellnessAre There Home Remedies For Blood In Stool?
- wellnessDo You Donate Blood? Here Are The Benefits And Risks Of Blood Donation
- wellnessWhat Are Blood Thinners? Read About 8 Natural Blood Thinning Foods
- wellnessCOVID-19 Severity In Patients With Haematological (Blood) Disease - Know What The Study Says
- wellnessWhat Is Convalescent Plasma Therapy? Is It Effective To Fight COVID-19?
- disorders curePolycythemia: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- disorders cureBlood Tests May Help Detect Breast Cancer, Says Recent Study
- disorders curePorphyria (The Vampire Syndrome): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Risk Factors And Treatment
- wellnessDengue Menace: 10 Foods To Increase Your Blood Platelet Count
- disorders cureLeukaemia : Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment