- 1 hr ago Eat Right To Keep Your Teeth Strong And Healthy
- 3 hrs ago Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- 3 hrs ago Happy 74th Independence Day 2020: Ways To Celebrate This Day During This Pandemic
- 5 hrs ago 15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold
- Movies Harsha Khandeparkar Opens Up About Replacing Mohena Singh In Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
- Finance SEBI Imposes Fine On SBI, LIC, BoB For Not Complying With Mutual Fund Norms
- Sports Indian football belongs right at the top, asserts Gurpreet, the ‘Wall’
- News Fought Chinese army for 17-20 hours: ITBP in first account of LAC stand-off
- Technology OnePlus Nord Next Sale Date Announced; To Be Available Via Amazon Next Week
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Most of us are not aware of the benefits of pears. It is a fruit that tastes sweet and is almost the size of an apple. This fruit comes in various colours which include red, brown, green and yellow. This juicy fruit's shape resembles a bell; narrow at the top and wide at the bottom. Pears are available in almost all seasons but widely available between June and February.
As this fruit contains fibre and vitamins, it is good to consume it regularly. Also, minerals like potassium, phosphorous and copper that are present in this fruit are good for the health. This fruit also contains small amounts of iron. There are so many other health benefits of pears. Let us take a look at them in this article. If you are allergic to fruits or any other foods, it is better to consult a doctor before consuming this fruit.
Pears contain Pectin which plays an important role in lowering cholesterol levels in your body. This is one of the health benefits of pears juice.
This is one of the health benefits of pears. If you are suffering from fever, you can consume some amount of pear juice to gain some relief from it. It cools your system fast.
Good For Colon
Eating a pear directly helps in providing fibre content to your body. It is good for the health of your colon.
As pears are rich in Copper and Vitamin C, they are good to consume regularly. They can prevent free radical damage too.
Enhances Energy Levels
The juice of pears can offer instant energy as this fruit contains glucose too. This is one of the health benefits of pear.
Some sources say that pears can act like a mild laxative. If you consume the juice on a regular basis, your bowel movements can get regular.
Those who suffer pain due to inflammation can find some relief by drinking the juice of pears. They come with anti-inflammatory properties.
Prevents High BP
Glutathione is an anti-oxidant that is present in pears which can be helpful in preventing stroke as well as High BP.
This fruit is packed with the mineral Boron. This mineral does a good job in helping your body metabolise Calcium well. That is how it indirectly prevents osteoporosis.
Pears are good for your immunity. They contain anti-oxidants. Consume them regularly to keep minor illnesses away.