- 4 hrs ago Legendary Broadway Composer Stephen Sondheim Passes Away At 91: Tribute
- 5 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Trench Dress, Winter Boots, Beanie Caps And More Winter Fashion Products Sorted For You
- 7 hrs ago Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- 9 hrs ago World AIDS Day 2021: How To Take Care Of HIV Positive Family Member Or If You Are An HIV Patient
- Movies Encanto Movie Review: Colombian Folklore To The Forefront, With Visual Exuberance!
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Automobiles The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Stroke is a scary word for most of us because of all the unpleasant stories that we have heard about it. One of the main causes of stroke is the blood clot that occurs in the brain artery. The effect of stroke depends on the part of the brain that has been affected. Rehabilitation is a major part of the treatment. Also, the quicker the diagnosis of the stroke, the better the prognosis will be.
The recurrent stroke is referred as the cerebrovascular accident (CVA). There are 2 types of stroke: Ischemic Stroke – which is caused by a blockage. Hemorrhagic Stroke - which is caused by the breakage of blood vessels. Both cases deal with the part of the brain that is deprived of blood and oxygen, therefore causing the blood cells to die.
A major part of having a stroke or a recurring stroke is our eating habits. High cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and excess weight can cause stroke. Therefore, for those who fall under these categories, it is high time that you bad foods for healthstart taking care of yourself. All you need to do is to have a schedule and stick to it; know your body and understand what it needs.
The following are a few foods that cause stroke, which you can easily avoid or find some alternative to it. You also need to know the bad foods for health and try avoiding them in your diet.
When you consider your health, any food that has trans-fat needs to be avoided. These will include all processed foods such as chips, crackers and canned foods. Trans-fat is known to promote inflammation. Women need to take care as they are at a higher risk. This is one of the few foods that cause stroke.
Smoked and Processed Meats
These are considered bad foods for health, as they contain preservatives like sodium nitrate that will cause damage to the blood vessels, and hence increase the risk of a stroke. Hot dogs, bacon and salmi all come under this category. All you need to do is to keep this to a minimum in your diet.
This is one of the few foods that cause stroke. Studies have shown that a person who drinks just one diet soda a day will increase the risk of stroke by 48 percent. There are many artificial sweeteners in these drinks that are harmful to the body.
Vitamin D Deficiency
Recent studies have found out that Vitamin D deficiency doubles the risk of stroke. Vitamin D helps with improved immune functions. Vitamin D helps to activate the DNA in every cell of your body, hence it is able to work with so many different tissues. It has also been found out they are a high risk for diabetes and lower lung function.
Salt is one of the few foods that cause stroke. You will need to understand that the unrefined natural salt is something that your body will need; this will help with the lining of the blood vessel to regulate your blood pressure. Salt is particularly harmful for those who have high blood pressure.