Men generally suffer prostate issues as they age. What exactly is the prostate? Well, it is a gland that develops the semen in men.
Firstly, pumpkin seeds supply zinc which is an important mineral that supports prostate function. Also, these seeds are said to inhibit the growth of prostate. Even pumpkin seed oil works well.
Here is a remedy for cholesterol issues, gastritis and inflamed prostate. Pumpkin seeds can curb inflammation.
You will need 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds and a cup of water.
Boil the water and add crushed pumpkin seeds to the boiling water. After boiling it for 10 minutes, remove the water and drink it. Do this regularly and you will soon see difference.
Pumpkin seeds contain an ingredient known as cucurbitacin. This nutrient can curb prostate growth. A tablespoon of pumpkin seeds everyday can prevent many problems.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
A study claims that pumpkin seed oil can treat the symptoms of prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Pumpkin oil is a safe ingredient to use.
Zinc is another mineral that works well in treating prostate issues. For normal prostate function, adequate levels of zinc are necessary in the body.
Also, pumpkin seeds can push toxins out of your system as they have a diuretic effect. This will solve the problem of enlarged prostate.
Talk To Your Doctor
Even a cup of these seeds can offer 50% of the daily required dose of zinc. So, consult your doctor and try the pumpkin seed remedy.
- Top 12 Vitamin A Rich Foods To Overcome Vitamin A Deficiency
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe: How To Prepare Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- How To Use Pumpkin For Skin Care
- How Pumpkin Seeds Help Fall Asleep
- Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe | Dry Pumpkin Curry | Pethe Ki Sabzi Recipe
- Benefits Of Pumpkin Seeds For Hair
- Pumpkin Sweet Recipe For Akshaya Tritiya
- High Cholesterol? Drink This For A Month!
- How To Use Gelatin For Joint Pain
- What Happens When You Drink Cucumber & Pumpkin Juice?
- Common Foods For A Flat Tummy That Really Work!
- What Happens When You Apply Pumpkin Seed Paste On Scalp?
- Do You Know These 10 Health Benefits Of Poppy Seeds (Khus Khus)?