- 7 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 9 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 9 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 57 Written Update – Chandana Is The New Caption Of The House
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Most of us would have heard of the popular proverb, 'two birds, one stone', right?
Well, it essentially means that two problems can be solved with a single remedy!
When we are suffering from a viral flu, doctors prescribe the same antibiotics which can work to treat many symptoms like fever, joint pain, etc.
Similarly, there are certain natural ingredients that can be found right in your kitchens and gardens, which come with multiple health benefits.
Now, anxiety is a rather common mental ailment that people suffer from, especially in this day and age, when there is a lot of work pressure and lack of time to relax.
Also, smoking is a habit that many people cannot get rid of and most of us already know the deadly effects of smoking cigarettes!
As we know, smoking can have a number of ill-effects on the health, including, respiratory problems, bleeding gums, restlessness, cavities, fatigue and even lung cancer!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit which can be extremely difficult to get rid of, as people develop a dependence on the nicotine found in cigarettes.
Many a times, people make a conscious effort to quit smoking, but they find it extremely difficult to do so.
Both anxiety and smoking can come in the way of a person leading his life normally.
Did you know that black pepper essential oil has the ability to treat anxiety and also reduce cigarette cravings?
Well, find out how, in this article.
What is Black Pepper Essential Oil?
Living in India, the country of spices, we would all be well aware of the popular spices like cinnamon, cloves and black pepper, right?
Just like we have oils derived from clove and cinnamon, an essential oil is prepared by heating black pepper too!
The black pepper essential oil is found to have amazing health benefits and has been used in certain health remedies since time immemorial.
However, not many of us may be aware of black pepper oil's health benefits, after modern medicines took over the world.
Black pepper essential oil is known to have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and even diuretic properties!
So, you can imagine how beneficial black pepper essential oil can be to your health.
How Does Black Pepper Essential Oil Help Treat Anxiety & Reduce Cigarette Cravings?
Black pepper essential oil contains a rich amount of antioxidants and also an enzyme known as piperine, which is known to increase the serotonin levels in the brain and correct the hormonal imbalance responsible for anxiety.
In addition, inhaling the aroma of black pepper essential oil on a daily basis can also reduce the craving for cigarettes, and may eventually help you quit.
The aroma of this black pepper oil creates a warming sensation in the nasal tract, which allows a person to reduce the craving for nicotine.
Numerous studies have been conducted and researchers have found that people who inhaled the aroma of black pepper essential oil have indeed reported reduced cigarette cravings.
So, in conclusion, adding black pepper essential oil to your diet or inhaling its aroma can help treat anxiety and reduce cigarette cravings.