Many of us would have done a double-take when we read the title of this article, because usually the words potato and weight loss do not go together at all, right?
Well, it is natural for you to feel surprised because potato and dishes made from potatoes have been associated with weight gain for many years now.
However, just like with a lot of other nutritional facts, this fact too is slightly confusing for the general population.
Now, when we say potato can help with weight loss, we do not mean fries and chips!
Obviously, consuming foods that are deep-fried in oil can only make you gain weight and harm your heath, be it potatoes or cucumbers!
So, when it comes to potato, the way you consume it becomes the key factor to assist with weight loss.
By now, most of us do realise that the accumulation of excess body fat can cause a number of diseases, such as, obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, joint pain and so on.
Apart from that, excess body weight can also make a person feel unattractive and may cause a huge blow to his/her confidence levels!
So, it is always better to keep your weight in check and do everything you can to maintain a healthy weight.
Excess fat accumulation is usually the result of things like unhealthy eating habits, lack of exercise, hormonal imbalance, heredity, etc.
So, one needs to determine the cause of weight gain and make necessary lifestyle changes to maintain a healthy weight.
Excess body weight is associated with serious ailments like heart disorders, infertility and cancer!
So, if you are looking for a natural way to lose weight, right at home, check out this potato remedy.
- Boiled Potato - 2
- Yoghurt - 1 Medium Sized Cup
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
This natural remedy to help you lose weight is known to work exceptionally well, when used on a regular basis and in the right way.
Along with following this remedy, one must also ensure that one exercises for at least 45 minutes on a daily basis and also consumes foods that are low in oil and fat content.
Without a proper diet and exercise plan, this remedy may not be very effective.
Potato is a vegetable rich in vitamin C and potassium content. Both vitamin C and potassium have the ability to boost your metabolism to a great extent, thus helping burn the fat cells faster and helping you lose weight.
Yoghurt, or curd, is rich in protein and calcium content. Proteins fight fat and help build a healthy muscle mass to keep your body toned.
Both potato and yoghurt are low in calories, so they will not interfere with weight loss.
Method Of Preparation:
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add the suggested amount of yogurt to it.
- Now, you can add the salt, stir well and form a mixture.
- Consume this mixture every night for dinner, for 2 months.
- Avoid consuming anything else for dinner, after talking to your doctor.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding