- 2 hrs ago Haseen Dillruba Promotions: Taapsee Pannu Flaunts Two Gorgeous Sarees; Which Saree Did You Like More?
- 3 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Her Dog Flash Give Twinning Moment In Red As They Pose For Dabboo Ratnani’s 2021 Calendar
- 4 hrs ago Ray Promotions: Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor Inspires Street-Style Fashion With His Colourful Patchwork Jacket
- 6 hrs ago Aamna Sharif’s Bright Yellow Co-ords And Powder-Blue Lehenga Will Refresh Your Mood In Seconds
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Parameshwar Gundkal Confirms Kichcha Sudeep Show’s Second Innings!
- News UK expands COVID-19 vaccination drive to cover all over aged 21 and 22
- Finance Stock Market News Round-Up: Sensex, Nifty End Lower By Half a Percent
- Sports Tottenham Premier League fixtures in full: Spurs to welcome champions Man City as Kane rumours swirl
- Technology Fathers Day 2021: Budget Smartphones Gift Ideas Under Rs. 15,000
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
- Automobiles Okinawa Scooter Prices Drop By Up To Rs 17,900: Here Are The New Model-Wise Price List
- Travel Top 5 Indian Destinations To Travel With Friends In June
As you may already know, avocado, also known as butter fruit has become a very popular health food these days, globally.
Just a few years ago, researchers found that the avocado fruit is rich in vitamins and antioxidants that have numerous health benefits.
More importantly, the avocado fruit is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are healthy fats, required for various body functions.
Some of the most significant health benefits of the avocado fruit are muscle-building, weight loss, cell regeneration, treating hormone imbalance, etc.
Did you know that apart from the avocado fruit, its leaves can also have a number of health benefits?
Now, natural or herbal remedies for various diseases and ailments are becoming more and more popular, as people are realising that vegetables and fruits come with health benefits that are actually effective.
Many research studies have claimed that vegetables and fruits have properties that can cure and prevent certain disorders even better than medicines. The best part about natural medicine is that, you do not have to worry about undesirable side effects either.
In addition, natural remedies made from vegetables and fruits can also nourish your body well and help improve your health in general, apart from treating disorders.
Similarly, recent research studies have found that avocado leaves too can be extremely healthy for you.
Just boil 3-4 dried avocado leaves in a pan of water and heat this mixture for 20 minutes. Now, separate the leaves from the water, collect the water in a glass and consume it with a teaspoon of honey, 3 days a week, after breakfast.
Have a look at some of the health benefits of the avocado leaf tea, here.
1. Treats Headaches
The rich antioxidant content available in avocado leaves has the ability to improve the flow of oxygen to the head region, thus reducing headaches caused by migraines, fatigue, sinusitis, etc.
2. Relieves Constipation
The combination of avocado leaves and honey is rich in fibre content, which can soften your stools and also lubricate your intestine, so that the passage of stools is made easier, thus reducing constipation.
3. Reduces Stress
Due to the presence of antioxidants, this natural tea can boost the flow of blood to the brain and reduce the production of cortisol hormones to reduce stress.
4. Reduces Tooth Ache
Tooth ache is a common condition seen in many people, caused by cavities, gum inflammation, etc. Tooth pain can be extremely bothersome and many people resort to taking painkillers. This avocado leaf tea can reduce inflammation in the gums to treat tooth ache.
5. Improves Digestion
Since avocado leaf is rich in fibre and honey contains antioxidants, it has the ability to stimulate the production of healthy digestive juices, thus improving digestion and treating stomach ailments like gastritis and acidity.
6. Treats Urinary Tract Infection
Urinary tract infection is a bacterial infection that can cause a lot of pain and burning sensation, in the genital area. This natural tea can help fight the bacteria causing UTI, thus treating the condition.
7. Reduces Kidney Stones
As this herbal tea has the ability to detoxify your kidney and flush out the waste accumulated, it can reduce the number of kidney stones.