- 1 hr ago Sonal Chauhan Looks Gorgeous In Her Red Anarkali Set; Find Out The Price of Her Outfit
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, And Palak Tiwari Beckon Us To Add Fresh Stunning Black Pieces To Our Wardrobe
- 5 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- 24 hrs ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- News Will we need a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot? Is it necessary
- Movies Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal To Celebrate World Music Day With Several Musicians And Other Artists
- Technology Realme Plans To Open 300-500 Smart Stores In 2021 In India: CEO Madhav Sheth Confirms
- Sports Mercedes-AMG driver Arjun Maini makes the most out of a Steep Learning Curve at DTM
- Finance Small Finance Banks No Longer Offer 7% Rate On Fixed Deposits: Check New Rates Here
- Education ICAI CA Admit Card 2021 July Session Released
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Are you feeling tired and weak quite often and also suffering from giddiness? It needs to be checked immediately as these could be a sign of iron deficiency.
So if you are suffering from iron deficiency then jaggery is a must have for you. It can be added to dried ginger or chickpeas and consumed. This helps in improving the iron level in the body quickly. When the level of iron in the body goes down too much one tends to faint sometimes.
Iron is one of the most important components in the body that is required to make haemoglobin. This in turn transports the oxygen to different parts of the body.
In conditions like this there are certain foods that help in improving the iron level and jaggery is one of the most important ingredients that helps in improving the iron level.
It is to be noted that iron deficiency is common, among women, especially when they are menstruating. Hence, it is highly essential to take up iron supplements in order to prevent several associated health problems, the most common being dizziness and weakness.
Jaggery is one of the major food items which has a rich iron content. In order to treat iron deficiency, jaggery can be consumed in two ways. This article explains about it.
1. Jaggery And Chickpeas:
Along with jaggery, chickpeas are also rich in iron.
1. Soak one handful of chickpeas in water. Leave it overnight.
2. Take out the chickpeas, add two teaspoons of jaggery and mix it.
3. Have this mixture early in the morning on an empty stomach.
2. Jaggery And Dried Ginger:
Jaggery is rich in iron and ginger helps absorb the iron.
1. Take about two teaspoons of jaggery.
2. Take about a teaspoon of dried ginger powder.
3. Take a pinch of pepper powder.
4. Mix all the ingredients together.
5. Have a teaspoon of this mixture after every meal atleast thrice a day.