- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 update: Exam conducting authority not yet finalised
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Nausea or vomiting sensation can make a person experience a lot of discomfort, so if you want to get rid of it, then there is an excellent home remedy that can help you!
Nausea is a common symptom that many people experience, due to a number of reasons.
Although nausea is not life-threatening, intense nausea can make a person feel uneasy, uncomfortable and sick in general.
Nausea can be described as a sensation of uneasiness in the abdomen and an involuntary urge to vomit.
Nausea can have a number of causes, some of the common ones being, indigestion, acid reflux, over-eating, allergic reactions to certain foods, pregnancy, motion sickness, flu, etc.
Whatever the reason may be for the occurrence of nausea, one has to take some measure to treat the condition, otherwise, it may lead to vomiting, causing numerous other undesirable ailments.
There are a few medications that can be taken to control nausea, however, it is always better to rely on natural remedies that have no side-effects.
So, learn how to make and use this home remedy for nausea, here.
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy
Ingredients Required :
- Ginger Juice - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 tablespoon
- Honey - 2 teaspoons
This natural remedy to reduce nausea can work just within an hour, when administered in the right way. However, if the nausea is too intense or if you are experiencing abdominal pain, do visit a specialist.
This natural remedy for nausea can soothe the inflammation in your stomach, which can be responsible for the vomiting sensation.
In addition, this combination of ginger, honey and lemon has the ability to neutralise the acid levels in your stomach, thus reducing the uncomfortable sensation and also bloating.
Method To Prepare And Use The Remedy :
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a cup.
- Stir the ingredients well to obtain a mixture.
- The remedy is now ready for consumption.
- This remedy can be consumed about 2 times in a day, when you feel nauseous.
Did you try out this remedy for nausea at home, if yes, do let us know how it worked out for you!