- 7 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 15 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 42 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 57 min ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies Inside Video: What Break Up? Kartik Aaryan & Sara Ali Khan Are All Comfy At The Star Screen Awards
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Garlic is one of the most powerful drugs that has been in use for many centuries. It is said to contain antibacterial and antiviral properties that makes it a best fighter of infections.
Garlic is said to have the ability to stimulate the immune system. In this article, we will show one of the best natural remedy to fight against infection using garlic.
If you want to know how to fight infection without antibiotics, then you're in the right place. This article gives you one of the best natural ways to fight infection.
About Garlic Syrup:
Raw garlic contains a component called allicin. This component is said to be more powerful than the antibiotic penicillin. Garlic syrup is one of the best natural remedy to fight against infection, lung disorders like sore throat, cough asthma, lung infection, as well as breathing difficulties. This also helps in removing phlegm from the lungs through a process called expectoration.
- ½ cup of water
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of honey
Chop some garlic cloves and mix it with all other ingredients. Let the mixture stay overnight and later strain it. Have a spoon of this mixture every few hours until you get relieved from the infection completely.