- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
- 11 hrs ago Tandav Actress Gauahar Khan Looks Resplendent In Her Velvet Suit; Perfect For Festive Events
- 11 hrs ago All The Possible Symptoms Of Low Blood Sugar Levels (Hypoglycemia)
- 11 hrs ago Giorgia Andriani Looks Like A Celestial Queen In Her Crown-Like Hairdo But Her Nail Paint Steals The Limelight
- News 'No time to waste': Joe Biden posts first tweet as US President
- Sports Malinga announces retirement from franchise cricket
- Technology Realme X9 Pro Likely Under Development: A New 5G Flagship?
- Movies Devoleena Bhattacharjee Makes This Revelation On Rubina Dilaik’s Pinky Finger Row
- Finance Should You Bet On Banking Stocks In 2021?
- Education IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard 2020 Released
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
If you have ever experienced a urinary tract infection, you would know how painful it can be. So, if you are looking for a natural remedy to treat UTI, then you have come to the right place!
Urinary tract infection is a condition in which the urinary tract, the bladder, the kidneys or the urethra are infected by bacterial colonies, causing a lot of inflammation, pain and a burning sensation.
Some of the common symptoms of UTI include pain in the genitals, pain while urinating and pain during sexual intercourse, foul-smelling urine, frequent urination, vaginal irritation, etc.
UTI can be caused by various reasons like sexual intercourse, lack of hygiene, STIs, pregnancy, etc.
In some extreme cases, symptoms of UTI can also include blood in the urine, pelvic pain, stomach pain, nausea, fever, etc.
Urinary tract infections are more common in women; however, men are also known to develop UTI too!
So, if you want to find relief from UTI in just a couple of days, here is a natural remedy that can help, have a look!
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy:
- Horseradish Juice - 3 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice - 2 tablespoons
- Water - 1 cup
This home remedy for urinary tract infection has proven to be effective for numerous women out there, especially for the ones who make an effort to maintain their vaginal hygiene.
However, note that if the infection is too painful, do visit your doctor to seek professional help, as antibiotics may be required to treat the condition.
This mixture of horseradish, lemon juice and water has the ability to eliminate the bacteria present in the urinary tract by flushing them out, thus reducing the inflammation.
In addition, this homemade remedy for UTI can also reduce the inflammation present in the urinary tract, thus providing relief from the pain and burning sensation.
Method To Prepare And Use The Remedy:
- Add a few pieces of horseradish into a blender to obtain the juice.
- Now, add the suggested amount of ingredients into a cup.
- Stir well to obtain a mixture.
- Your drink is now ready for consumption.
- Drink at least twice in a day, after food.
Let us know how this home remedy worked for you!