- 16 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 41 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 49 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- Technology Airtel Confirms Mobile App Security Flaw Exposed User Data Of Millions
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder. The person affected with with this disorder finds it difficult to differentiate between real and imaginary things. It affects the memory, thinking ability and emotions. Although the causes of schizophrenia is unknown, it is likely to be caused by environmental and genetic factors. The symptoms of schizophrenia include forgetfulness, depression, withdrawal from social life, insomnia, extreme reaction to criticism and hostility.
This disorder needs medical care and attention in extreme conditions. However, its symptoms can be reduced to certain extent using home remedies. In today's article we at Boldsky, we have shared some easy and effective ways to alleviate the symptoms of schizophrenia. Read on to more about it.
The soothing and calming property of chamomile promotes good sleep. Chamomile tea soothes the brain by enhancing the mood. Thus, is highly recommended for schizophrenic patients. Chamomile tea soothes the brain by enhancing the mood.
Fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids which reduces the symptoms of schizophrenia. Including foods that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids like pumpkin seeds, flax seeds and fish helps.
The antioxidant property of basil, boosts the function of brain and controls the symptoms of schizophrenia.
Cardamom seeds can be used to alleviate many symptoms of schizophrenia. The healing property of cardamom works great in treating schizophrenia.
Since gooseberry is antioxidant in nature, it boosts the immune system and fights against schizophrenia. Antioxidants reduce stress and calms the nervous system.
Carrots are rich in a compound called niacin which battles against schizophrenia and treats other mental disorders as well. Including carrots in the daily diet reduces the symptoms.
Brahmi is a herbal leaf which has a great significance in Ayurveda. It is the best medicine used to treat schizophrenia. It stabilises the brain chemicals by reducing the symptoms of schizophrenia.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans