- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 9 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Bile reflux is not a very common symptom like acidity. Most often, bile reflux is confused with acid reflux because they occur at the same time. However, there is a definite way to explain them. The bile juices that are produced in the liver are black in colour and bitter in taste. So if your reflux contains bile juices, it will be blackish in colour and leave a bitter taste in your mouth.
Bile reflux cure is usually done with the help of medications. However, some lifestyle changes can have a far reaching effect in the process of bile reflux cure. Without these important lifestyle changes, bile reflux cure may not be possible. For example, as bile juices come from the liver, it is very important to have a way of life that is healthy for the liver. Thus you should give up habits like smoking and drinking.
The natural bile reflux cure would include detoxification of the liver, and having organic foods that do not cause digestive problems. Some small gestures like maintaining an upright position while eating can also help in the process of bile reflux cure.
Here are some simple lifestyle changes that can help in the natural process of bile reflux cure.
Alcohol is one of the foremost reasons for stomach gas and the corrosion of the stomach lining. Besides, alcohol is extremely bad for your liver.
Sit Upright While Eating
Many people have the bad habit of eating while lying down or relaxing. This is the wrong position for eating as can cause a reflux of food at anytime. You have to keep your body's centre of gravity straight so that the food goes down to your stomach straight.
Smoking irritates the cap of your food pipe. Smoking also dries up the saliva in your mouth and makes you more susceptible to bile reflux.
Don't Have Gassy Foods
You should avoid foods that tend to make you gassy. For example, cabbage, radish etc are vegetables that can cause stomach gas. While you are on a bile reflux cure, it is best to avoid these foods.
Lose Extra Weight
When you are obese, the layers of extra fat put pressure on your stomach and thus, bile reflux gets initiated. If you lose some excess abdominal fat, it helps in bile reflux cure process.
Break Your Meals
When you know that your stomach cannot take too much food at once, it is best to break your meals. Having small meals helps you digest your food slowly.
Avoid Fried Foods
Fried foods are a sure shot recipe for indigestion. Foods that are deep fried and oily are difficult to digest. So if you are aware of your bile reflux problem, you should avoid fried foods.
Give Up On Aerated Drinks
Aerated drinks like soda, cool drinks etc cause stomach gas. They also corrode the inner linings of your stomach. So quit drinking these unhealthy beverages when you are trying to heal your bile reflux problem.
Prop Up Pillows
Prop yourself up on 2 to 3 pillows while you sleep at night. This will keep the top half of your body on a higher level, and thus discourage bile reflux while you lie down.
Reduce Stress Levels
Stress is one health hazard that can cause almost any kind of disorder. Stress can also interfere with your digestion. So try to relax and keep your stress levels down.