- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The symptoms of food allergy may range from skin rashes to fever and sneezing. Generally food allergies erupt as skin rashes. It is not a serious illness but can be severe if right measures are not taken. Generally, human body reacts with the intake of below mentioned food items-
1.Egg - Egg allergy is very common among children. Egg allergy is caused due to three proteins present in egg white. Egg allergy generally results in red rashes all over the body. Cooking can destroy the allergen. Thus, it better to avoid half boiled egg for people who are prone to egg allergy.
2.Milk – Milk allergy once developed is very difficult to cure. Milk allergy generally results in vomiting, stomach cramps etc. It is caused due to two substance present in milk called casein and whey. Pasteurised milk does not have these substance or these substances are converted. Thus, lessening the changes of milk allergy eruption.
3.Fish - Fish generally are high in sulfur which erupts allergy in many people. Fish allergy generally reacts as allergy inside the mouth, like thickened tongue, itching around the mouth etc. River fish however, erupts allergy less than sea fish.
4.Peanut - Peanut allergy can be very dangerous and may even lead to anaphylaxis. Peanut allergy may lead to breathing problems and needs to be administered quickly. Thus, avoid eating raw peanuts. Roasting peanuts kills all the allergens present in it.
Other items which can cause allergy are - brinjal, prawn, meat and sugar.
Home remedies to cure Food Allergy
Several medicines are available which can cure allergy symptoms quickly. These medicines are very strong and have inverse effect on the kidney. People who are prone to allergy should avoid taking these medicines regularly. Here are few food allergy home remedies for permanent cure -
1.Mix carrot juice to cucumber or beet juice and drink it every morning. This prevents you from allergy to every food item.
2.Consuming two bananas everyday can control allergic eruptions.
3.Mix five drops of castor oil to a bowl of vegetable stalk to avoid allergic eruptions.
4.Drink water with one spoon of honey every morning to avoid all kinds of allergies.
5.Mix lime juice and honey to a glass of water and drink it every morning. This is an anti-allergic drink .
These home remedies to food allergy helps to cure the allergic symptoms at the same time prevents allergic eruptions.