- 26 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 56 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 2 hrs ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Actress Arushi Sharma: I Became Popular After Working With Ranbir Kapoor In Tamasha
- Finance Bajaj Finance Q3 Profit Jumps 52%; Shares Surge To 52-Week High
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Sports Joshua-Pulev will almost certainly be in UK – Hearn
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
1.Eat ten tulsi (basil) leaves with honey everyday in the morning. This helps prevention from cough and cold.
2.Boil a glass of water with henna leaves and gargle with it. Do it twice a day for relief from coughing.
3.Make a paste of 8-9 almonds, mix it with a spoon of honey and butter. Take this twice or thrice a day for quick cure.
4.Add one spoon of ajwain (carom) and half spoon of turmeric powder in one glass of water. Boil it till water reduce to half a glass. Mix honey to the water and take this syrup twice a day.
5.Crush 2-3 onions and extract juice from it, mix it with one lemon juice and half glass of water. Drink this syrup twice a day. This helps to loosen the cough and treats chest congestion.
6.Take half a spoon of ginger paste, mix it with half spoon of pepper and honey. Mix two spoons of water into it before consuming. Take this twice a day for best results.
7.Drink hot milk with turmeric powder. This home remedy will also help you treat throat pain.
8.Add four spoons of apple cider vinegar into a glass of water. Sip on it all through out the day. This treats respiratory tract infection.
9.While sleeping put a cardamom in your mouth. The cardamom melts on it's own are it's juice penetrates to your throat. This is one of the best medicines.
10.Drink one cup of grape juice everyday to prevent and treat cough.
These home remedies for dry cough will help you cure it within a weeks time and regular practice specially during rainy season and winters will help you prevent catching cold. Avoid alcohol and smoking for to prevent respiratory tract infection.