- 14 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 26 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- 1 hr ago Heard About A Pill To Fake Virginity On 'The First Night'? Well, It Is True!
- News Minority view in Sabarimala verdict is a stern reminder of how SC verdicts should be implemented
- Movies Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar To Play Sanyogita In Akshay Kumar’s Prithviraj
- Technology Some Google Pixel 3 Users Report Auto Shutdown Issue
- Sports UFC Fight Night 164: Blachowicz vs. Jacare preview, fight card, India time and TV info
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Finance Places Where You Can Sell Gold Jewellery For Cash In India
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Back ache is a pain that can be felt anywhere along the spinal chord. It is an outcome of the malfunction and discomfort of the spinal chord as a whole and muscles, nerves and bone joints in particular.
The back pain can be divided into neck pain, upper back, lower back, tail bone pain. The intensity of pain can vary from a dull, slight pain to an acute pain. Sometimes the pain is sharp and piercing.
The symptoms :
You can feel a constant discomfort and pain in the back. Taking rest and pain killer cream like Moove or pills do not make any difference.
The pain may become worse with some activity.
The pain can increase with prolonged sitting and or sleeping in any one position.
If its a neck or upper back pain, pillows can increase the discomfort.
A neck pain can make you feel giddy and sometimes pukish.
You may find it difficult to bend or pick up heavy weights.
An acute pain may cause difficulty in moving about.
Depending on the intensity of the pain, back pain can be treated with long term treatments or short term treatments.
Short Term Treatments
Use of medicines, pain killers and other muscles relaxants can treat back pain at the initial stages. Non-sterodial anti inflammatory drugs are the most common medicines.
A regular oil massage can relax your muscles and give you some relief. Ayurvedic oil massages are the best for treating back pains.
Acupressure and pressure point massages are also effective.
Long Term Therapies
If the pain is acute and short term home remedies are not effective, it is advisable to consult a doctor as soon as possible.
Physiotherapies are one of the best treatments for back pain. A session of 10 days or even longer may give you a lot of relief.
Cold compression therapy is advocated for a chronic pain and is postulated to reduce pain and inflammation.
For extreme cases, doctors may also advice electrotherapy.
Back pains can be worst enough to go under the knife. Patients with Lumbar Disc Herniation, Spinal Stenosis, Compression Fracture are all adviced to undergo a surgery.
Back pains can not be cured 100 per cent. Long term treatments also loose its effect if regular care is not taken. Back pain patients should regularly take steps to avoid recurring of the pain.
Regular exercise, enough rest, lowering down of the stress level and a balanced nutritious food is important.