- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Researchers believe that aspirin can curb the spread of cancer as it reduces the inflammation which becomes a key development in the anti inflammatory effects,aspirin,breast cancer,cancer. It can also reduce metastases or the spread of cancer to the other parts of the body, to a certain extent. So it is believed to be recommended in the future for the breast cancer patients to reduce the risks of the disease and mortality, says the scientists.
Aspirin has beneficial effects against the dreadful disease due to its anti-inflammatory effects. But does not suits everybody as it may cause problems like stomach bleeding.