- 5 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 6 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 8 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 9 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Sports Extended New Zealand squad flies out of Pakistan on chartered plane
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Aahana Kumra seems to be making the most of her trip to London. At least, her latest pictures on social media suggests so! And why not, the versatile actress was eagerly awaiting to fly to the exotic location to start shooting for her upcoming crime thriller.
Aahana is quite particular when it comes to her fitness routine. From Lokhandwala back road to Hyde Park (as mentioned in her Instagram post), the actress never misses out on her routine of running.
Be it sweating it out in the gym or running in her favourite 'Hyde Park', Aahana always sticks to her exercise regime, something that she truly enjoys. During her stay in London, the actress was fortunate to visit the mecca of cricket - Lord's Stadium on Independence Day for the India-England match.
While exploring the city, the actress known for her full-of-life and positive attitude, also made sure to enjoy the little perks of being a travel junkie as she tried her hand at doing her own laundry and enjoyed the process too! Taking some time out from her busy schedule, Aahana also visited the popular Abbey Studios - one of the oldest and most popular studios in London, best known for being the creative base for the rock band, 'The Beatles'.
Having proved her mettle as an actor across all entertainment formats, Aahana has successfully carved a niche for herself with films including 'Lipstick Under My Burkha', 'Khuda Haafiz', TV series 'Agent Raghav - Crime Branch' and 'Yudh', among others. In the web space, the actor has shows including 'Forbidden Love', 'Yours Truly', 'Marzi' and 'Call My Agent' among others to her credit.