- 5 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Are you on a weight loss diet to remove the stubborn belly fat from your body? If removing your belly fat is your only motto, then you should make some changes in your diet plan.
People who are overweight because of their belly fat face numerous health problems. It has been shown to increase blood pressure, increase the risk of diabetes as well as heart disease.
Making a few lifestyle changes such as eating fresh, healthy home-cooked meals and exercising on a regular basis to lose weight can be a slow process. In order to get fast and effective results that will help increase your weight loss, you can include certain herbs in your diet plan.
Herbs can cut off belly fat because they contain potent compounds such as polyphenol antioxidants found in green tea. These natural compounds of the herbs help to get rid of the belly fat fast.
So, read to know more about the 10 herbs that help burn belly fat fast.
Ginseng is a highly prized herb that aids in weight loss. The herb contains caffeine, which helps to boost the metabolism and increases energy throughout the day. You can therefore drink ginseng tea that will remove the belly fat.
2. Hibiscus Tea
The hibiscus flower extract helps in weight loss by getting rid of excess water in the body. Dried hibiscus flowers have diuretic properties and help to prevent bloating. Moreover, it helps in breaking down the stored fat and reduces carbohydrate absorption in the body.
3. Green Tea
Green Tea is touted as one of the best herbal teas for weight loss. It is rich in antioxidants and is a great metabolism booster that helps you to lose weight faster. Apart from burning belly fat fast, it prevents cancer and diabetes as well.
Peppermint is a sweet-smelling tasty herb that adds flavour to a variety of dishes as well as reduces belly fat. It acts by removing waste and toxins from the body and also reduces bloating and aids in digestion. You can either add peppermint in your dishes or drink peppermint tea.
Rosemary is a widely popular herb used in food recipes. It is a rich source of an enzyme called lipase, which is responsible for breaking down the fat molecules. Rosemary helps to burn belly fat faster because it contains fibre, which prevents fat absorption and keeps you full for longer hours.
6. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is popular because it has an array of health benefits. It is used for treating hair and skin problems as well as aids in weight loss. Aloe vera contains antioxidants that help in detoxifying the body, boosts metabolism, thus reducing belly fat fast. Drinking aloe vera juice every morning will promote in quick weight loss.
Parsley is mostly used for garnishing, but do you know that this wonderful herb reduces belly fat too? Parsley reduces the amount of glucose in blood and helps in controlling appetite, while encouraging the processing of food into energy instead of storing it as fat.
Dandelion is a powerful weight-loss aid. Every single part of the dandelions can be eaten, it neutralizes the toxins in the body and helps to reduce inflammation. The leaves of the dandelion are known to reduce belly fat, so you can either drink it in the form of a tea or use it in salads.
9. Milk Thistle
Milk thistle is a plant extract which is primarily used to boost liver health but it is occasionally touted as a fat burner. Milk thistle has some essential cleansing compounds that clean the toxins from the liver. It also helps the body to make good use of the glucose and sugar instead of allowing it to be stored as fat.
10. Holy Basil
Holy basil is a medicinal plant that is linked to weight loss because of its ability to lower elevated cortisol levels. If your cortisol levels are too high, you will notice weight gain around your lower abdomen. According to ayurveda, it has properties that help in curbing fat.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your loved ones.