- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 9 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 11 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- Movies Pawandeep Rajan And Arunita Kanjilal’s Love Chemistry Will Be Seen For The First Time In Manzoor Dil
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
You might have seen juice vendors sitting with a whole tray of wheatgrass, few glasses and a blender in the park around your vicinity. Well, if you go closer to them you can find them explaining the health benefits of drinking wheatgrass juice.
Among all the other benefits that one derives from drinking wheatgrass juice, weight loss is one of the major ones. One glass of wheatgrass juice on an empty stomach is all that one requires.
Wheatgrass juice is one of the best sources of chlorophyll, essential vitamins - vitamins A, C and E, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and amino acids.
Meanwhile, the best part about wheatgrass is that it is easily available in the market and if one still wants to ensure about its purity, then wheatgrass can easily be grown in a pot at one's own house as well.
So, if you are struggling to lose weight, then you need to definitely try wheatgrass juice. Initially, you might find it difficult to consume wheatgrass juice, but over a period of time, you will start to like its taste.
So How Does Wheatgrass Juice Help One To Lose Weight Then?
Among all the major nutrients, wheatgrass contains selenium which plays a major role in the functioning of the thyroid glands. The thyroid is one of the major body parts that helps in the management of your body weight.
Hence, in order to ensure a healthy functioning of the thyroid gland, drinking a glass of wheatgrass juice helps. This in turn helps one to lose weight as well.
Reduce Food Cravings:
Wheatgrass contains all the essential nutrients that the body requires. Due to this, the body does not crave for food unnecessarily, especially junk foods, which is the main cause for weight gain among majority of the people.
When your body lacks in essential minerals like magnesium, iron and omega-3 fatty acids, or what is known as the good fats, your body starts to crave for these minerals.
So, when you make it a point to consume a glass of wheatgrass juice in the morning on an empty stomach, then it keeps you full for a longer period of time, reduce food cravings and prevent overeating too. This in turn helps one to lose weight.
Also, if you want to know about the best way to prepare wheatgrass juice, then you need to check here. Take a look.
1. Bunch of wheatgrass (4-6 inches tall)
2. Half a glass of water
3. Few drops of lemon juice (optional)
Method To Prepare Wheatgrass Juice:
- Take a bunch of wheatgrass and chop it into 2-3 pieces.
- Take half a cup of chopped wheatgrass in a blender.
- Add half a cup of water to the blender.
- Blend the wheatgrass and water well.
- Strain the juice.
- For those of you who do not like the taste, you can add a few drops of lemon juice and then drink this.
A Word Of Caution:
Wheatgrass juice should always be consumed on an empty stomach. When you drink wheatgrass juice after your meals, then it might cause nausea.