Hola! All SRK fans out there, it's the Bollwood Bhadshah's birthday today! SRK is undoubtedly one of the finest examples who would fit in the description of 'ageing like fine wine'.
His carved and chiseled body coupled with his six-pack abs is a testimony to this.
King Khan follows a strict diet to maintain his smoking hot abode. Well, it does take a good amount of dedication and hard work to look the way he is, for sure.
Today, as the heartthrob of every Indian girl is turning 52, we thought we would give you an insight into his diet plan and workout schedule!
His irresistible physique, dashing looks and those twinkling eyes have been giving even Hollywood heroes a run for their money! There is no doubt that he is a legend of his own kind.
Here, we have listed some of his workout tips that he duly follows! Take a look!
- Your body needs to be well-hydrated, hence drinking at least 10 glasses of water a day is important, and this is exactly what Mr. Shahrukh Khan believes in.
- Do regular cardio exercises every day for a minimum of 30 minutes to burn the body fat.
- You need to completely avoid eating sweets and to satisfy your sweet cravings, you can try having fruit instead.
- Make sure that you never train your abs for more than four times a week. You need to give a break of one day in between, otherwise it can lead to a muscle damage.
Shahrukh's Diet Tips:
- He regularly has a protein drink after workout.
- He eats high-fibre foods every day like vegetables, legumes and whole grains.
- He makes sure to drink at least 2-3 litres of water every day.
- Adding high-protein foods is also very important like chicken, egg whites, pulses, skimmed milk and lean meat.
- He strictly follows a low-carbohydrate and high-protein diet.
- He steers clear off sweets and fried foods.