- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 31 January 2023: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago What Is Heteroflexiblity? What It Means To Identify As Heteroflexible? Know The Indentifiable Signs
- 12 hrs ago 5 Healthy Morning Drinks To Start Your Day With – That Is Not Water!
- 12 hrs ago How To Prepare Lip Smacking Soya Chunks Stir Fry Recipe
- Sports ILT20 2023, Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs Dubai Capitals: Highlights, Player Of The Match, List of Award Winners
- News IMF projects slowdown in Indian economy to 6.1 pc in 2023 from 6.8 pc in 2022
- Movies ‘Looks Like Daddy!!' Fans Go Gaga As Priyanka Chopra FINALLY Reveals Malti Marie's Face To The World. See PICS
- Finance Inflation In India Expected To Come Down To 5 Per Cent In 2023 And 4 Pc In 2024: IMF
- Travel Delhi-Mumbai Expressway: An Engineering Marvel
- Technology iQOO Neo 7 5G Retail Box Live Images Leak: 6.78-Inch AMOLED Display Dimensity 8200 SoC Expected
- Education Budget 2023: How Does Government Prepares Union Budget Every Year
- Automobiles Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
Hola! All SRK fans out there, it's the Bollwood Bhadshah's birthday today! SRK is undoubtedly one of the finest examples who would fit in the description of 'ageing like fine wine'.
His carved and chiseled body coupled with his six-pack abs is a testimony to this.
King Khan follows a strict diet to maintain his smoking hot abode. Well, it does take a good amount of dedication and hard work to look the way he is, for sure.
Today, as the heartthrob of every Indian girl is turning 52, we thought we would give you an insight into his diet plan and workout schedule!
His irresistible physique, dashing looks and those twinkling eyes have been giving even Hollywood heroes a run for their money! There is no doubt that he is a legend of his own kind.
Here, we have listed some of his workout tips that he duly follows! Take a look!
- Your body needs to be well-hydrated, hence drinking at least 10 glasses of water a day is important, and this is exactly what Mr. Shahrukh Khan believes in.
- Do regular cardio exercises every day for a minimum of 30 minutes to burn the body fat.
- You need to completely avoid eating sweets and to satisfy your sweet cravings, you can try having fruit instead.
- Make sure that you never train your abs for more than four times a week. You need to give a break of one day in between, otherwise it can lead to a muscle damage.
Shahrukh's Diet Tips:
- He regularly has a protein drink after workout.
- He eats high-fibre foods every day like vegetables, legumes and whole grains.
- He makes sure to drink at least 2-3 litres of water every day.
- Adding high-protein foods is also very important like chicken, egg whites, pulses, skimmed milk and lean meat.
- He strictly follows a low-carbohydrate and high-protein diet.
- He steers clear off sweets and fried foods.
- make up tipsOn Suhana Khan’s Birthday, Her 3 Makeup Looks That Proves Accentuating ‘One’ Feature Can Get You Perfect Look
- pulseShahrukh Khan Wins Hearts In Melbourne, Clicks Selfie With Fans
- bollywood wardrobeSuhana's 'Never-Before-Seen' Sexy Avatar Proves That She Can Pull Off Any Look With Ease
- bollywood wardrobeLFW 2017: Suhana To Shanaya; Star Kids Who Rocked The Final Day
- bollywood wardrobeAnushka With Shah Rukh Khan Styled Well For JHMS Promotions
- bollywood wardrobeSRK And Anushka Shine In White
- bollywood wardrobeSRK's Uniquely Amazing Look At The Airport Will Steal Your Heart
- bollywood wardrobeSRK and Shakti Mohan Rocked In Style For Yesterday's Dance + Episode
- fashionLIKE FATHER-LIKE SON; SRK-AbRam Twinning On Eid
- fashionWinning Hearts In Style; SRK's Usual Forte
- fashionStyle Fair; Celebs At Gauri Khan's Design Venture Launch
- bollywood wardrobeAnushka & Shahrukh Drool-worthy In Manish Malhotra