There is no person on Earth who has ever been satisfied with his weight. There are several methods for weight loss out there and and most of them do not seem to be as effective.
There is a very efficient method to lose weight fast with ease. Wouldn't it be great if you could lose weight with ease?
In this article, we have mentioned one of the very best ways to lose weight with ease. You just need to tweak your habits a bit and that'll do.
You just need to walk a bit more and this guarantees you with fast weight loss! So, when you start walking, you need to know how many steps you must walk to lose weight effectively.
The number of calories we burn while walking depends on two factors - walking area and body weight.
You'll burn about 400 calories, if you walk for one hour. This can happen if you walk with an average speed of four miles per hour.
To be more specific, you need to know that in order to burn 100 calories, you need to take 2000 steps. That would be about 1 mile of walking.
In order to lose 1 pound, you need to burn 3500 calories. The best and the healthiest way to lose weight is to lose 1 pound in 1 week.
This means that you need to burn 500 calories in a day and you need to walk 5 miles on a daily basis.
So, read further to know more about some of the simple tips that you can adopt to walk more.
Point #1: You Can Walk Kids To School
If you have kids, then you can walk your kids to school, if it is at a considerable distance from your place, you could opt to walk.
Point #2: Walk Home & Avoiding Taking A Bus
Avoid using the bus every day or at least for the home-bound journey. You can walk to your home instead.
Point #3: Park Your Car Away From The Destination
Park your car at some distance away from your place where you need to get out. You can walk till that place.
Point #4: Use The Stairs
Always use the stairs, instead of the elevator, and in this way, you can burn more calories.
Point #5: Wake Up Early And Walk Instead Of Taking A Taxi/Bus
If you need to commute to the station every day, you can wake up early and walk till there, instead of using a taxi or bus.
Point To Be Noted:
During the first three days, you can walk for 15 to 20 minutes, in order to adjust to that routine. You can gradually increase the time to 30 or 60 minutes per day.
- 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Apricots
- 10 Amazing Nutrition Facts About Pears
- 10 Health Benefits Of Drinking Cinnamon Water
- 8 Diet Tips That Don't Work
- 10 Health Benefits Of Cottage Cheese Or Paneer
- 11 Surprising Health Benefits Of Passion Fruit
- 12 Health Benefits Of Fennel Seeds
- Top 10 Weight Loss Myths You Should Know About
- 10 Health Benefits Of Pumpkin Seeds You Didn't Know
- 10 Health Benefits Of Eating Soaked Almonds In The Morning
- 10 Ways Drinking More Water Can Help You Lose Weight
- 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pace Of Walking Predicts Heart Disease Risk - Study