- 22 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 17 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Nuts like almonds, peanuts, and cashews are excellent protein rich vegetarian foods. Most of them are also rich in low saturated fats. One cup of almonds has 32 grams of protein, peanuts has 36 grams of protein and cashews have 20 grams of protein. Have a healthy and crunchy diet to fulfil all your protein requirements. The best part of these protein rich foods is that even children love to have them. You can have it at any time of the day without the need to cook them. just pick, pop and be healthy.
Include all these protein rich vegetarian foods and take a step towards healthy living.