- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Some Effects Of Excessive Exercise:
- You Are Prone To Injuries- When you exercise excessively your body is prone to injuries. Your body needs rest too. If you exercise a lot, then it leads to strained ligaments and tendons. This put your bones at the risk of fractures. Too much exercise can also harm your body tissues So, you need to exercise only so much, which your body can support.
- Muscle Mass- You tend to lose muscle mass and your body becomes nutrition deficient. You curb your bodies need of nutrition by excessive exercise and diet.
- Weakened Immune System- When you exercise a lot your body's immune system weakens. You get more prone to viruses and colds. Exercise effects your body and leaves it exhausted. Your body pains and your weakened immune system are not efficient enough to kill bacteria or other illness.
- Cessation Of Menstrual Cycle- Studies show that female athletes who face rigorous training experience 'bone loss'. This state is Amenorrhea and if it persists for long, then it is difficult to cure. Other factors like changes in diet, excessive weight loss and stress can also cause amenorrhea.
- Eating Disorders- People who are exercise addicts and just have weight loss in mind, are prone to eating disorders. So, such people may face eating disorders like bulimia and anorexia can be caused due to exercise addiction. This is because these disorders are caused of compulsive exercises.
- Sleeping Disorders- You face this problem because your body feels very tired, lethargic and drained out. Your brain starts running at 100 miles per hour and you feel difficulty in sitting still. Everything seems heightened and your body pains because of excessive exercise.
How Much Exercise Is Right For You?
Exercise for good health and well being, not just for a beautiful figure. Choose reasonable goals and exercise programs. Effects of exercise can be harmful if you overdo it.
Exercise in moderate levels. Ranging from 2-3 times a week, for about half an hour to one hour. Allow your body to rest when it needs. When you plan a new exercise regime start slowly and gradually, your body has to adapt to the new demand thrusted on it. Otherwise, you can face tremendous body pain and injury if you strain yourself too much.
These points suggest that exercise is important, but if you overdo it then the effects of exercising can be harmful. Set realistic goals and try to be fit and not just lean.