- 3 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The 'mirdle", as it is known which is really a girdle, is disguised as a T-shirt, is being said to be best ways of losing weight. It promises to shed weight even from the most voluptuous men.
Since debuting Bodymax, its first shapewear product, has become a market rage and is reported to have sold more than 15,000 of the garments.
Ranging in cost from 12 pounds vests to 15 pounds T-shirts, the M&S mirdle helped to boost clothing sales by 10.1 per cent in the last quarter.
Dave Binns, head of buying for men"s underwear, said that M&S “is the market leader in this area".
Adding on to this, they have now introduced, a new luxury shapewear line, Bodymax+, which promises “maximum compression" with premium fabrics for a “sleek, streamlined look."
Mirdle, has come as a boon at the age which is infected with obesity. So, lose weight while looking good.