- 9 min ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 19 min ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- 1 hr ago Ajeeb Dastaans Promotions: Aditi Rao Hydari Looks Fresh And Pretty In Her Delicate Pink French Mesh Dress
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Recalls How Hubby Mansoor Tried To Impress Her By Passing Off Ghalib's Poem As His Own
- Finance Subscribers of NPS and Atal Pension Yojana Increases by 23%: PFRDA
- News Haryana cancels Class 10 board exam, postpones Class 12 exam
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Isn't it awesome when you find budget shopping listicles? And when these listicles tell you where exactly to buy these. I know there are many who talk about wearing this and wear that, this under 500, but they never mention where exactly to buy these.
Isn't that annoying and slightly discomforting? Seriously, I hear so many stories from girlfriends that how awfully it is to find a nice article that tells you to wear this and that but misses outlining the place where to buy it.
Well, not anymore. In this piece, I have listed 7 super hot and super comfy trousers that are available under 700 only! Isn't that a deal? The best deal on online shopping you could get.
1. Printed Hippie Pants: Go for a boho look! If you have a collection of tanks then you're set. Match your tanks with these boho pants and embark on an adventure.
2. Tapered Pants: Bored of regular formals? Then try a new form of structured pants. Actually, it's quite old. Match them with a crisp white shirt and boy, you're good to steal the show.
3. Maroon Printed Coloured Pants: These would come handy when you're traveling. Plus the pattern offers the liberty to match them with contrasting tops.
4. Lace-Worked Trousers: These are for the lovers of lace. You can try them out during your girls night out. Match them up with a black string top.
5. Polka Dot Pants: These are always comfy and a perfect solution to your casual look. Want to try something new? Then go for these.
6. Palazzo Pants: These are great for hanging out in. Even for a movie date. All you need to is match them well.
7. Working Out Pants: Something for yoga or workout session too. Try these fancy blue colour blocked pants for your workout wardrobe.
Isn't this a dream come true?