- 3 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 4 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- Movies Parvathy Thiruvothu To Make Her Directorial Debut: Takes A Break From Acting!
- News Home Minister Amit Shah speaks to all CMs, seeks their views on extension of coronavirus lockdown
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Don't you just love sarees? If you're one of those who looks for a chance to wrap a saree around then you're going to love this article. Because in this article, we bring you the trending saree prints of 2016.
Say goodbye to old Banarasi silk prints or sheer net sarees when you have these totally awesome and super stylish saree prints. Take a look and be the desi fashionista:
1. Floral Prints: Florals are not just in, in skirts but also in sarees. All thanks to Sabyasachi. His extraordinary sarees can make anyone marry twice. You can totally flaunt the floral print this season. If Sabyasachi is too expensive for you, go for a simple floral print saree and copy his blouses. Yes. The crew neck blouses.
2. Plaid Saree: Plaid looks good on blazers but who thought it could look so good on sarees as well? For this print too, we need to thank another designer Manish Malhotra who got this print famous in saree category. Below Kangana has worn a plaid print saree by Manish Malhotra. Isn't it beautiful?
3. Solid Colour Cotton Prints: Go Khadi, if you're going to work. If you're someone who loves to wear saree at work then this is for you. All thanks to Anavila for getting solid colour cotton famous. It's formal, simple and stylish. Don't you think?
4. Bordered Print: If you want to accentuate your simple solid-colored saree, add a highlighting border. Like a silver gotta border on a plain blue saree below:
5. Printed Cotton: If you want to opt for a simple printed saree, then you should definitely go for it. Prints are so in.
6. Kalamkari Print: It's the Indian version of Paisley print. It's not only beautiful but also royal. The rich handcrafted work is made famous by many ace designers.
These 6 prints are going to take over Indian work fashion as well as shaadi fashion. Are you prepared for both? Do let us know which one do you like the most.