- 55 min ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 2 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 3 hrs ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- 3 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Plays With Denims For Her Latest International Magazine Photoshoot
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 48: Tamil Thalaivas Vs Puneri Paltan: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Finance SEBI Provides Clarity On Rules For MF Investing In Short Term Bank Deposits
- Movies Shraddha on Saaho: Had A Coach To Help Me With Dialogue Delivery In Telugu
- News Article 370 had become shield for terrorists: Union Law Minister
- Technology Huawei Mate X Finally Gets A Release Date
- Automobiles Toyota C-HR Hybrid SUV Spied Testing In India: Another Hybrid For Indian Market?
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Wedding bells are ringing! In a couple of months there will be invitations piling onto your mantle; you'll run out dates and will end up missing a few weddings. Yes, the season of wedding has returned. It's like half a generation is getting married because almost everyone you know has a wedding to attend this winter.
It's high time to start digging into that section of the closet, exclusively labeled "Wedding Ensembles" and prepare yourself for the winter weddings. So let's see what do you have in that section?
A vibrant saree kept for mishaps or in case you don't have anything to wear at the last moment, a pair of salwar suit and a lehenga, the same old lifeless ensembles that have been worn over and over again - and if you have really given up on Indian apparels: years.
It's difficult when you live in a country where a standard jeans-t-shirt combo is shunned away and a flashy outfit is regarded as the qualifying code of dressing up. The real fodder of weddings is the costumes - the bright embroidered costumes. Well, Indian apparels don't come handy. The simplest lehenga will at least cost around 10 grands, and if you buy three of them all together on a shopping spree.
Do you think you'll wear it only once? Also, calculating the occasions you can wear such ensembles - definitely not at work unless it's a fancy dress show. So all comes down spending a big chunk of your salary on something that has no lucrative value in your life which is like stabbing your heart yourself.
And now again the wedding season has returned, and we are again prepared to make a big hole in our pockets. But this time, your worry stops right here. Because this season you don't have to fret about Indian apparels since someone has given us this new fashion fad called Crop Top lehenga. And the best part about this is that you do not have to buy it. A few alters here and a few alters there in your existing lehenga and you get a crop top lehenga.
Crop top lehenga is a huge fashion fad among Indian designers as well. Most of you, probably know about this huge fashion trend already, but those who do not know; here's what you need to know. Crop Top lehenga is a two-piece outfit. Basically, the blouse is a category of a crop top and lehenga is a bit high-waisted.
Crop top leghenga works best for those who are looking to try to something new or want to add a bit of eccentric notes in their personality. Even brides are going for the new age lehenga who normally stick to traditional lehengas.
So this season, add variance in your wedding ensembles and accentuate your personality with a crop top lehenga.
The cover picture via Sabyasachi.