- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago How To Prepare Green And Healthy Moringa Smoothie Recipe
- 13 hrs ago Valentine’s Day: Effects Of A Breakup On Your Body
- 14 hrs ago Valentine's Day: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say About Your Valentine's Day
- Education Tips to Enhance your Technical Writing Skills
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Sumbul Touqeer Khan, Shiv Thakare or MC Stan; THIS Contestant To Get EVICTED Tomorrow Says Poll
- News Crackdown on child marriage begins as Assam police nab 1,800 men
- Sports IPL 2023: Fans can change Camera Angles in IPL Matches from This Year
- Finance This Large cap Tata Group Stock Can Soar 21%, "Buy" Says Prabhudas Lilladher
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Series India Pricing, Launch Offers Revealed
- Automobiles Kawasaki ZX-4R Unveiled – Sports High-Revving 4-Cylinder Engine
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
No, the occasion was not Met Gala and this year Rihanna didn't attend the costume festival also but she made up for it at the Barbados' Crop Festival. The pop singer looked so fresh and radiated positive vibes with her costume. It was an enormous ensemble but you see, Rihanna looked extremely happy in it. And it is not as if she attended this crop festival for the first time. Previously too, she came dressed in eye-opening costumes to celebrate the end of sugar cane harvest.
On her previous occasions in 2011 and 2013, she wooed the crowd in her bikini looks. She wore a fiery red bikini and in 2013, she came dressed in a cystal bikini with a heavy feather headgear. But this time, she ditched the bikinis and went for a flamingo pink dress that was by David Laport. Rihanna wore a bright pink short column dress that was strapless and accentuated it with ruffled feathers. Styled by Jahleel Weaver, RiRi paired her dress with pink-hued pointed Midnight 00 pumps.
She accessorised her look with precious earrings from Camilla Dietz Bergeron, Ltd. Her mesh bracelet was from Lynn Ban and those round-framed crystal-embellished sunglasses were from Gucci. The makeup was dominated by green and blue bright eye shadow and the Bantu knots hairdo upped her look. So, didn't just Rihanna leave you speechless? Let us know that in the comment section.
- fashionBlack Panther Wakanda Forever Premiere: Lupita Nyong’o, Rihanna, And Others Shine On The Purple Carpet
- fashion trendsFrom Rihanna To Katrina Kaif, The Divas Who Have Inspired Us With Their Feminism-inspired T-shirts
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kareena Kapoor, Rihanna, Krystle D’Souza And More
- women fashionRihanna’s Latest Magazine Cover Is A Literal Tribute To The Nude Make-up Gods
- fashion trendsRihanna’s Magazine Photoshoot Is So Rebel And Stylish, We Totally Love It
- make up tips15 Celebrity-Inspired Valentine’s Day Make-up Ideas You Will Love
- fashion trendsPost Controversy, Rihanna's Latest Photoshoot Is Rich In Hues And Drama
- fashion trendsBeyoncé V/s Rihanna: Whose Floral Headgear We Loved More?
- fashion trendsStyle Goal Of The Week: Mix Different Prints Like A Boss
- bollywood wardrobeMindy Kaling's 'Sanskaari-Meets-Sexy' Gown By Prabal Gurung Just Ruined Our Day
- fashion trendsOmg! Did Rihanna Too Disappoint At Met Gala 2018?
- fashion trendsAll That You Didn't Know About Met Gala 2018