- 9 min ago World Marrow Donor Day (WMDD): What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- 3 hrs ago ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- 5 hrs ago India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- 6 hrs ago Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe: Prepare A Nice Dessert For Your Loved Ones
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Movies Sanjivani Actor Gaurav Chopraa Shares First Glimpse Of His Baby Boy, Calls It A Miraculous Blessing
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: Ambati Rayudu plays a blinder; fans remember '3D' controversy
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
No, the occasion was not Met Gala and this year Rihanna didn't attend the costume festival also but she made up for it at the Barbados' Crop Festival. The pop singer looked so fresh and radiated positive vibes with her costume. It was an enormous ensemble but you see, Rihanna looked extremely happy in it. And it is not as if she attended this crop festival for the first time. Previously too, she came dressed in eye-opening costumes to celebrate the end of sugar cane harvest.
On her previous occasions in 2011 and 2013, she wooed the crowd in her bikini looks. She wore a fiery red bikini and in 2013, she came dressed in a cystal bikini with a heavy feather headgear. But this time, she ditched the bikinis and went for a flamingo pink dress that was by David Laport. Rihanna wore a bright pink short column dress that was strapless and accentuated it with ruffled feathers. Styled by Jahleel Weaver, RiRi paired her dress with pink-hued pointed Midnight 00 pumps.
She accessorised her look with precious earrings from Camilla Dietz Bergeron, Ltd. Her mesh bracelet was from Lynn Ban and those round-framed crystal-embellished sunglasses were from Gucci. The makeup was dominated by green and blue bright eye shadow and the Bantu knots hairdo upped her look. So, didn't just Rihanna leave you speechless? Let us know that in the comment section.