- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Nicole Kidman recently graced GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2019 at London's Tate Modern and she looked absolutely gorgeous. She wore a gown that we are pretty sure would have intimidated the seasoned fashionistas. Well, it wasn't a classic understated number. On the contrary, her vibrant attire was not something easy to pull off. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, The Golden Compass actress wore a bright yellow column gown by Ralph & Russo. She wore a mustard high-neck yellow silk double satin gown that came from designer duo's Autumn-Winter 2019/20 collection. It was a conservative number but with bright tones. Nicole Kidman's figure-flattering dress was adorned with meticulous design patterns. It was a classy attire and she teamed it with embellished sandals, which absolutely went well with her look.
As for the accessories, Nicole just wore chic rings and kept her look minimal. Well, with this attire, she didn't require any jewellery. The makeup was dewy with contoured cheekbones, a bright red lip shade, and smoky kohl. Her blonde bangs hairdo rounded out her avatar and actually the hue of her dress complemented her tresses. Well, Nicole Kidman looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
Photo Credit : Getty Images