A bus full of tourists got a surprise of their lifetime when the Academy Awards winner Nicole Kidman pulled up next to them.
The stunning actress, who's won multiple prestigious awards in her career, was on her way to get ready for the 90th Academy Awards when she rolled down the window of her car to greet a group of tourists on an Access Hollywood Tour bus in Los Angeles.
Before the wide-eyed fans, who were in a state of awe, could capture the adorable surprise, Kidman reminded them that she'd still not got her hair and makeup done.
Just a few hours later, she stunned on the red carpet in a blue strapless gown. She presented the Original Screenplay award at the Academy Awards 2018.
The Instagram video of the entire encounter has already been viewed more than 100,000 times in a few hours and fans all over the world are calling the Aussie actress an amazing one for her sweet gesture.
We love you, Nicole!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High