- 2 hrs ago Disha Patani’s Dreamy Colour Pop Pastel Eyeshadow Is All You Need To Make Your Summer Look Interesting!
- 2 hrs ago Maharani Look: Huma Qureshi Goes De-Glam! Take A Look At Her New Avatar In Simple Sarees
- 3 hrs ago Prince Philip Passes Away At 99, Interesting Facts About The Duke Of Edinburgh
- 3 hrs ago Happy Foods: A Complete Guide To Foods That Can Boost Your Mood
- Movies Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki: Cezanne Khan’s Entry With Rubina Reminds Us Of His Scene With Shweta In Kasautii
- News Cooch Behar killings: Mamata Banerjee seeks Amit Shah's resignation; TMC to hold protest rallies across Bengal
- Technology Honor X20 Reportedly In Works; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Expected
- Finance Top 10 Public Sector Banks That Offer Good Returns On Fixed Deposits
- Automobiles TVS’ Scooters Price Increase: Prices Of TVS Scooty, Jupiter and NTorq 125 Hiked
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Brandon Fernandes to stay with FC Goa for three more years
- Education Duke of Edinburgh: Lesser Known Facts And Distinguished Military Career of Prince Philip
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Recently, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, who won't be returning as working members of the royal family, made a surprise appearance at a Spotify event. The couple talked about their production company that will create podcasts on Spotify. The event was shot at their California home. Meghan Markle gave us a stunning fashion moment and looked gorgeous. And Prince Harry also exuded formal vibes. So, let's talk about their outfits and looks.
Meghan Markle wore an Oscar de la Renta dress, which came from the designer Oscar de la Renta's 2021 Spring collection. She wore a Citrus drop waist dress for her latest appearance. She wore a sleeveless dress that was light-blue hued. Her dress was accentuated by yellow and white floral accents and green leaves. We absolutely loved her dress and she notched up her look with a gemstone ring and intricately-done gold bracelets.
The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The highlighted middle-parted curled tresses completed her look. Prince Harry wore a collared formal white shirt and paired it with navy-blue pants. They looked awesome together. So, what do you think about their outfits? Let us know that.