- Movies Thalapathy 64 Leaked Still: Vijay Slays It In His Handsome New Avatar!
- Finance Shares Of RIL Cross Market Cap of Over Rs. 9.5 Trillion
- Technology Honor V30 Leaked Renders Confirms Dual Punch-Hole Selfie Camera: Launch Set For November 26
- Sports Chris Lynn smashes 30-ball 91 in T10 League after KKR release him; Yuvraj Singh criticises IPL franchise's 'bad call'
- Automobiles Volkswagen T-Roc Spotted Testing In India For The First Time Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News SC to hear petitions filed by ‘The Kashmir Times’ editor and Cong leader
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Margot Robbie broke the internet recently because of her fashion statement. The prolific actress surprised us with her Chanel gown at the BAFTA 2019. She got mixed reviews for her number. While some loved her gown, others thought it was a fashion disaster. We thought she didn't play it safe for sure and while her gown was not classically appealing, she looked nice. Let's decode her outfit.
So, the 'I, Tonya' star wore a rather dramatic gown, which came from the Spring 2019 collection. It was an embellished number with ruffled accents. The silhouette was figure-flattering with a mermaid cut and wispy hem. Margot's gown was intricately embellished and featured jewelled tones. The attire was also detailed with sharp voluminous sleeves and a flared skirt, which contrasted the bodice of her gown in terms of structure. She paired her attire with complementing sandals.
Margot accessorised her look with a delicate ring and statement studs, which went well with her look. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a pink lip shade and glossy blue eyeliner. The side-swept impeccable bun completed her look. So, what do you think about Margot Robbie's look and the attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.