- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Shahid Kapoor Flies High In This 'Trippy' Unabashed Love Story!
- Technology Asus 6Z Vs Other Premium Smartphones Under Rs 40,000
- News International Yoga Day 2019: Ranchi decked up, Modi to perform Asanas with 35,000 people
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Automobiles High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Harry Styles not only made his debut at this year's Met Gala but he is also the co-host with Lady Gaga and Serena Williams among others. The singer, songwriter, and actor, Harry went for a Gucci ensemble- the brand, which sponsored Met Gala 2019. His outfit was actually not particularly loud but nevertheless, it captured the Camp theme.
If somebody reminded us of Oscar Wilde's description in the essay, 'Notes on "Camp" on which the Met Gala 2019 is based, it was Harry Styles. The singer owned this look and it felt so effortless. It seemed so natural and for a debutante this was an extraordinary feat. He wore a sheer black top and paired it with matching high-waist trousers. With halter taffeta and intricate lace details, his ensemble had a shade of a feminine touch.
Well, not just that, Harry made his look more Campy by flaunting myriad tattoos. This was a pretty original look and he even wore a drop earring and blingy rings, which were so chic and added to the androgynous effect. Harry Styles left us absolutely speechless and totally nailed the theme. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.