- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2020
- 14 hrs ago 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- 14 hrs ago What Is The Shelf Life Of Spices & How To Store Them?
- 15 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: What Is Nabapatrika And Why Is It Worshipped
- News PM Modi to attend two debates in upcoming UNGA session
- Technology What The Yellow, Orange, And Green Dots In iOS 14 Indicate?
- Finance Sundaram Bluechip Fund: Should You Invest?
- Education SBI 2-Year Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020, Apply Before October 8
- Sports Reed claims US Open lead as Tiger, Spieth and Mickelson miss cut
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Harry Styles not only made his debut at this year's Met Gala but he is also the co-host with Lady Gaga and Serena Williams among others. The singer, songwriter, and actor, Harry went for a Gucci ensemble- the brand, which sponsored Met Gala 2019. His outfit was actually not particularly loud but nevertheless, it captured the Camp theme.
If somebody reminded us of Oscar Wilde's description in the essay, 'Notes on "Camp" on which the Met Gala 2019 is based, it was Harry Styles. The singer owned this look and it felt so effortless. It seemed so natural and for a debutante this was an extraordinary feat. He wore a sheer black top and paired it with matching high-waist trousers. With halter taffeta and intricate lace details, his ensemble had a shade of a feminine touch.
Well, not just that, Harry made his look more Campy by flaunting myriad tattoos. This was a pretty original look and he even wore a drop earring and blingy rings, which were so chic and added to the androgynous effect. Harry Styles left us absolutely speechless and totally nailed the theme. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.