- 5 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 6 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 6 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 6 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Technology India Sold 204.5 Million WiFi Enabled Devices In 2018
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The sensibility of artifice and exaggeration- Camp-the theme of Met Gala 2019 had us fascinated but this particular look made our eyes pop out and head spin. That look was of actor and singer, Ezra Miller, who went for a theatrical look and masquerade touch. He wore a Burberry number, which was subtly dramatic and that eye makeup was absolutely trippy.
So Ezra looked outlandish in his pinstriped suit that was black in colour. It was an English-fit woolen suit that came with a dramatic meticulously pleated cape. The cape was an interesting addition and he teamed his elegant suit with a crisply-collared white shirt. Ezra's ensemble was intensified with the help of a crystal-studded cage corset. The suit was also detailed with personalised cufflinks.
He paired his ensemble with crystal-embroidered brogues thereby accentuating his look. Now coming to his makeup, which absolutely enchanted us, consisted of a deep red lip shade and multiple eyes painted on his face, which created an optical illusion effect. Yes, it was awful and unsettling but you see the theme was about that. The wavy hairdo added a feminine touch and we thought Ezra looked a Camp apart. What do you think about his attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.