- News Taxi driver held for raping mentally challenged woman in Kolkata's outskirts
- Sports NBA wrap: Harden scores 49 points in Rockets win, Kawhi-less Clippers crush Hawks
- Movies Marjaavaan SECOND DAY Box Office Collections: Sidharth-Tara's Film Picks Up Business
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Available With Discounted Price Offline: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The sensibility of artifice and exaggeration- Camp-the theme of Met Gala 2019 had us fascinated but this particular look made our eyes pop out and head spin. That look was of actor and singer, Ezra Miller, who went for a theatrical look and masquerade touch. He wore a Burberry number, which was subtly dramatic and that eye makeup was absolutely trippy.
So Ezra looked outlandish in his pinstriped suit that was black in colour. It was an English-fit woolen suit that came with a dramatic meticulously pleated cape. The cape was an interesting addition and he teamed his elegant suit with a crisply-collared white shirt. Ezra's ensemble was intensified with the help of a crystal-studded cage corset. The suit was also detailed with personalised cufflinks.
He paired his ensemble with crystal-embroidered brogues thereby accentuating his look. Now coming to his makeup, which absolutely enchanted us, consisted of a deep red lip shade and multiple eyes painted on his face, which created an optical illusion effect. Yes, it was awful and unsettling but you see the theme was about that. The wavy hairdo added a feminine touch and we thought Ezra looked a Camp apart. What do you think about his attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.