- 17 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 20 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 22 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 22 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports Klopp: Liverpool need 'biggest balls' to take next step against Manchester United
- News Over 380 Ladakhi-origin police personnel to be transferred from J&K to Ladakh
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
The vibrant and one of the most beautiful actresses in Bollywood, Adah Sharma looked fabulous at the launch event of Oppo F3 in Hyderabad. She looked enticing enough not to shove your eyes off her.
She was wearing an arctic blue dress with blue and white rectangular prints on the sides. The A-lined dress looks fabulous and radiant as Adah wears it with all her grace. The actress' skin tone is porcelain white and the bright coloured dress fits her seamlessly.
Undoubtedly, she is one of the prettiest young actresses of Bollywood right now and the dress looks more vibrant as Adah carries it with great elegance. We cannot complain anything about the dress. She looks absolutely perfect.
Talk about her hair? Well, she has already made it sensational with all her Twitter and Instagram posts. The intense red hair colour highlights on her hair strands have rocked her social media pages already and her multiple braid look for this event is just killing us.
Do you know what we think? We think it to be an inspiration from Khaleesi Daenerys Targaryen (Well... just Game of Thrones references). Not an impossible assumption though!
Unlike Khaleesi, Adah manages her hair to be kept around the left shoulder. As she might think, inspiration is okay, imitation isn't.
Whatever be the case, she looks amazing!
She blends the beauty of the dress and her sassy stances with a sporty look as she combines the outfit with a pair of white sneakers. We love them!
The white band watch she teams up with the dress looks perfectly compatible. The watch has stone studded around the dial and made her look illuminated.
We have never seen Adah wearing too much of jewellery offscreen; also for this time, she wears a pair of small ear studs that leaves no chance to complain.
Her manicured nails too look completely in place and so does her makeup. She has put on minimum makeup with brown eyeshadow for her eyelids and, of course, the baby pink lipstick that is worthy of flooring people on spot.
Her cat eye lenses make her irresistible. She truly looks mesmerising. Adah certainly is showering her 'adah' (charm) all over us.
She has completed her eye-do with a brush of mascara and she looks brilliant.
Of course, her gracious smile adds the 'tadka' to the 'daal'.