- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 06 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Monsoon Sale: Save Up To 62% On Smart Watches & Wrist Watches For Both Men And Women
- 13 hrs ago Can A Person Live With Dextrocardia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments For This Rare Congenital Condition
- 15 hrs ago How To Care For Plants During The Monsoon Season: Here Are 5 Tips
- Finance Gold Price Slips Below $1800 As Global Commodities Take A Knock: Check India Rates
- Sports LPL 2022 Draft: Full list of Players Signed, Retained & Released Players List, Full Squads of all Teams
- Technology List Of Best Smartwatches With Calling Features To Buy In India
- News Kaali row: Canadian museum "deeply regrets" offence caused to Hindus
- Automobiles Honda Updates Offers For July 2022: Benefits Up To Rs 27,396
- Movies Chhavi Mittal Claps Back At Troll Who Said She's Trying To Gain Sympathy: I Didn’t Choose Cancer, It Chose Me
- Education Telangana Police SCT SI PC Exam 2022 Dates Announced, Check TSLPRB SCT SI PC Exam Date And Time Details
- Travel Skeleton Coast: The Most Dangerous Coastline In The World
Just like any other occasion, attires for Durga Puja do not really go well with every kind of jewellery. It is necessary to be stylish and to avoid any kind of fashion faux-pas, not just during Durga Puja or any other festival but every time.
Bengalis have a particular nose for styling during Durga Puja and they make sure that they look better than any other day of the year.
As outfits are necessary, it is also mandatory to match them with the correct jewellery.
Apart from the traditional jewellery, junk jewellery is in trend. Not only are they trending but they are easy to carry, inexpensive, and most importantly, they do not have the risk of getting stolen, snatched or robbed during the pandal hopping.
To make your choice of junk jewellery simple, we have listed the most trending ones and have categorized them with their suitable attires.
It is the most trending junk accessory for this year's Durga Puja. It is not just trending but also very versatile. This jewellery can be matched with traditional as well as western attires. It is classy and also not too heavy to be carried. This is a must buy during this Puja season.
Tribal jewellery is one of the favourites of any Bengali. They mainly prefer such kind of a jewellery while dressing up in a Bohemian way or in a "Santiniketan" way. The Santiniketan style is specifically the style followed during performing arts on Tagore's compositions.
The Santiniketan style or 'Rabindrik' style is followed by most Bengali women. Tribal jewellery is the most favourite one during Durga Puja and it can never go out of fashion.
Terracotta art is Bengal's traditional form of accessories made out of burnt clay. The art form is spectacular and women love wearing terracotta jewellery. It is also one kind that would be a hit during this year's Durga Puja celebration.
One can easily match their bohemian or traditional styles with terracotta jewellery. They are colourful and also very beautiful.
The Dhokra or Dokra art form is another form of tribal art and it is specific in Bengal. Dokra jewellery was mainly worn by the Dhokra Damar tribes who were the traditional metal-smiths of Bengal.
Dokra accessories look lovely with saris, skirts and salwars. They are very reasonable and this year, Durga Puja will be incomplete without them.
Well, this one is everyone's favourite, mainly because of its light weight and the colour variations it is available in. Feather accessories can add colours to an otherwise dull look. They can be worn for both traditional and western attires and can be worn by women of all ages.
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja And Dussehra 2021: Kajol Has Some Major Saree Goals For All Those Looking Forward To Dressing Up
- festivalsDurga Visarjan 2021: Date, Rituals, Significance And Celebrations
- festivalsDussehra 2021: Date, Time, History And Significance Of Vijayadashami
- womenThe Legend Of Durga And Mahishasur: How The Goddess Won The Battle Against The Demon
- wellness11 Effective Ways To Prevent Indigestion During Durga Puja
- womenThe Legend of Goddess Durga: Know All About The Divine Feminine
- festivalsDurga Puja 2021: Greetings, Messages, Wishes, Images To Share With Family And Friends
- festivalsNavratri 2021: Beautiful 9 Colours Associated With Each Day And Their Significance
- festivalsDurga Puja 2021: Date, Time, History, Day-Wise Chart, Significance And Celebration
- festivalsNavratri Ghatasthapana 2021: Puja Vidhi, Vrat Katha, Muhurat, Mantra, Puja Samagri
- festivalsDurga Puja 2021: Ashtottara Shatanamavali of Goddess Durga, 108 Names With Mantra To Chant
- festivalsDurga Puja 2021: Mahalaya Tarpan Meaning And Rituals Performed on Pitru Paksha