Actress and dance choreographer Daisy Shah was spotted in Mumbai recently wearing a pretty maxi dress, reliving the summery feel in monsoon.
Daisy wore a beautiful white and pastel blue shaded off-shoulder dress and looked too beautiful. Pastel shades are best worn during summers which can be continued till monsoon. The dress had ruffles on the end hemline and also the sleeves.
Daisy matched the look with a pair of white sneakers and round shades. We totally loved her look, especially the perfect combination of dress, shoes and the shades.
She carried a black tote bag to match the look and as it was black, it can never be a mismatch.
- Justin Trudeau's Wife Donned An Indian-wear During Their India Visit
- Best Looks Of Manushi Chillar From The Miss World Tour
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Iulia Vantur Looked Pretty In Her Spring-special Floral Style Book
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- 'National Crush' Is An Ultimate Fashionista; Best Style Books Of Priya Prakash Varrier