Actress and dance choreographer Daisy Shah was spotted in Mumbai recently wearing a pretty maxi dress, reliving the summery feel in monsoon.
Daisy wore a beautiful white and pastel blue shaded off-shoulder dress and looked too beautiful. Pastel shades are best worn during summers which can be continued till monsoon. The dress had ruffles on the end hemline and also the sleeves.
Daisy matched the look with a pair of white sneakers and round shades. We totally loved her look, especially the perfect combination of dress, shoes and the shades.
She carried a black tote bag to match the look and as it was black, it can never be a mismatch.
- Bebo Gave It Back To Her Haters In The Most Stylish Way
- Deepika Looked Like Princess Elf At Time Magazine's Event
- Suhana Looks As Fresh As A Daisy In This Pic!
- Kangana To Début At The Cannes Red Carpet; All That You Need To Know
- Here's Why Sonam Might Not Experiment On Her D-Day
- This Look Of Manushi Proves That She Is The Legit Beauty Queen
- We Can't Get Over Sara Ali Khan's Modern-Ethnic Look For A Wedding