Actress and dance choreographer Daisy Shah was spotted in Mumbai recently wearing a pretty maxi dress, reliving the summery feel in monsoon.
Daisy wore a beautiful white and pastel blue shaded off-shoulder dress and looked too beautiful. Pastel shades are best worn during summers which can be continued till monsoon. The dress had ruffles on the end hemline and also the sleeves.
Daisy matched the look with a pair of white sneakers and round shades. We totally loved her look, especially the perfect combination of dress, shoes and the shades.
She carried a black tote bag to match the look and as it was black, it can never be a mismatch.
- Dia Mirza And Anil Kapoor Amazeballed Us At A Fashion Show At IIFA 2018
- Urvashi Rautela Wore The Most Interesting Gown Ever At IIFA
- Kalki Koechlin’s Attire Will Change The Way You Look At Festive Wears
- Rekha’s IIFA 2018 First Look Is What All Young Girls Need To Try
- Arjun Kapoor Wooed Us Again At IIFA 2018 But This Time In A Desi Avatar
- Shraddha Kapoor’s Witch-Like Dress At IIFA 2018 Green Carpet Failed To Bewitch Us