- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 15 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 17 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Finance NPS Partial Withdrawal Now Made Online Via Self Declaration
- News Scientists develop rapid blood test to identify patients at severe risk of COVID-19
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 2: Natarajan, Sundar, Thakur bag three wickets to restrict Australia to 369
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
New Year is for new fashion and veteran designer Ritu Kumar understands this quite well. This time, at Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2017, Ritu wows the audiences with her brand new summer wardrobe.
While we were still in awe of Sanjukta Dutta, Ritu brings another line of jaw-dropping ensembles.
Ritu is known for her contributions to Indian fashion, but this time, the designer has featured a line of western ensembles -- quite unlikely of Ritu. We miss her trademark style, though.
In this collection, you'll get, all you need for the coming summer. Structured dresses, muted colour summer dresses, bright colour shorts, shoulder cutout tops, silk skirts are a few highlights of this collection.
The biggest eye catcher was the showstopper, Vaani Kapoor. Let's take a quick look at the show highlights...
Vaani Kapoor was a big surprise to the show. The actress walked with grace and utter confidence.
Vaani's Showstopper Dress
Vaani walked wearing a pair of beautiful floral separates. A high neck black zipper crafted with beautiful floral embroidery. The jacket was paired with a high-waisted silk skirt.
The Mesh Top Of Vaani
Apart from the beautiful floral separates, Vaani was also wearing a mesh top over a bra.
It seems like this trend is not going to fade away. Ritu pairs a white top with a high-waisted silk skirt.
The Cotton Separates
Printed sleeveless top paired with high-waisted white cotton pants.
Talk about boho vibes. Ritu adds bright prints to summer shorts and pairs it with white top.
A grey summer dress with cap sleeves paired with knee-high boots.
Ritu amplifies the look of a solid blue summer dress by adding a printed collar to it.