- News Stay home. Save lives. Google Doodle shares tips to fight coronavirus
- Movies Faisal Shaikh On Complaint Against Him For Violating Lockdown Rules: People Are Spreading False News
- Finance Bond Yields End Higher As Participants Worry Over Excess Bond Supply
- Sports For Hardik Pandya there is no rest day, even amidst lockdown
- Automobiles Top-Selling SUVs In India In March 2020: Kia Seltos Continues To Dominate As Hyundai Creta Closes In
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio To Increase Market Share: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Vicky Kaushal turned showstopper for designer Kunal Rawal on the day five of the Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. Dressed in an all-white attire, the actor looked dapper as he walked on the ramp for the designer. It was an Indo-western outfit, which seemed perfect for weddings and festivals. So, let us take a close look at his ensemble, which gave major goals.
So, Vicky Kaushal sported a classic white tee, which he layered with a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline cream-hued waistcoat. His waistcoat was intricately embroidered. He teamed it up with plain white pants. The actor topped off his ensemble with a full-sleeved mandarin-collar open front blazer that was acccentuated by intricate black dotted prints. His blazer featured asymmetrical hem with side slits.
Vicky completed his look with a pair of stylish white juttis. The Uri actor went accessory-free and rounded out his look with stubble beard.
We absolutely loved Vicky Kaushal's all-white attire. He pulled it off so well that nobody ever could. What do you think about his outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.