- 1 hr ago 12 Safe And Effective Tips For Diabetic Foot Care
- 1 hr ago Lyrics And Meaning Of The Mahamrityunjay Mantra In English And Sanskrit
- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Internet Ablaze With Her Stunning Photoshoot In An All Black Attire
- 1 hr ago Goat Cheese: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Movies Sana Saeed On Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: It Never Felt Like ‘Oh My God, You Are Working With Shah Rukh Khan’
- Education CSIR NET Answer Key June 2020 Released, Challenge Before December 5
- Sports Everyone is really excited for what is to come for Indian hockey: Defender Jarmanpreet Singh
- Technology Vi Refarming 3G Sites In Bengaluru To Offer High Speed 4G Network
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- News NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Vicky Kaushal turned showstopper for designer Kunal Rawal on the day five of the Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. Dressed in an all-white attire, the actor looked dapper as he walked on the ramp for the designer. It was an Indo-western outfit, which seemed perfect for weddings and festivals. So, let us take a close look at his ensemble, which gave major goals.
So, Vicky Kaushal sported a classic white tee, which he layered with a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline cream-hued waistcoat. His waistcoat was intricately embroidered. He teamed it up with plain white pants. The actor topped off his ensemble with a full-sleeved mandarin-collar open front blazer that was acccentuated by intricate black dotted prints. His blazer featured asymmetrical hem with side slits.
Vicky completed his look with a pair of stylish white juttis. The Uri actor went accessory-free and rounded out his look with stubble beard.
We absolutely loved Vicky Kaushal's all-white attire. He pulled it off so well that nobody ever could. What do you think about his outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.