- 28 min ago 3 Natural Ways To Use Pineapple For Skin Care And Hair Care
- 56 min ago 5 Subtle Non-Verbal Signs That A Male Coworker Likes You
- 1 hr ago How To Get Rid Of Bacne AKA Back Acne: Home Remedies And Tips
- 1 hr ago Dasarighatta Chowdeshwari Temple In Karnataka: History, Legend, Timings And How To Reach
- Education UP NEET PG Extended Mop-Up Round 2022: Schedule Released At upneet.gov.in; Check Details Here
- News Integration of aircraft with INS Vikrant likely by June 2023: Navy Chief
- Finance Bank Locker Charges- Here are SBI, HDFC, PNB, ICICI, AXIS and Canara Bank’s Locker Charges?
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: FIFA to take action against Senegal for breaching rule, what will be the punishment?
- Movies Did You Know Priyanka Chopra Was Scared Before She Walked Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day With Nick Jonas?
- Technology Xiaomi 13, iQOO 11 Launch Events Called Off After The Demise Of Chinese Leader Jiang Zemin
- Automobiles Upcoming Electric Scooter, River EV Spied Testing – Newcomer Gearing Up To Dethrone Ola & Ather?
- Travel Most Popular Winter Sports In India You Can Try
Turning showstopper at a charity event in Mumbai on Sunday night, Aayush Sharma walked the ramp at Pillars of Humanity event to support sex workers.
Aayush Sharma is not only one of the most stylish stars of Bollywood, but also widely loved and popular amongst the masses across the nation. Putting forth his humanitarian side for a noble cause, Aayush stood in support of sex workers, advocating their rights and dignity at the second season of the special charity event 'Pillars of Humanity'.
Aayush Sharma shared his thoughts on the same saying, "I feel humbled to be a part of such a noble cause that works for the inclusivity of all sections of the society. It gives me immense pride to be walking in support of the sex workers, who form a very neglected part of our community. It is very disheartening to see that even today, sex workers are treated with such discrimination and disgust. As a citizen, I feel responsible to empower every segment, for their rights, and dignity."
The event also witnessed the presence of the honourable Governor, as the second edition of the charity event honoured the transgender community, cancer patients, sex workers, and people from the old age home.
Emerging as not only one of the most loved stars of the nation, Aayush Sharma has also carved his place as a bankable actor, owing to the phenomenal response from the critics and the audience for his last release Antim: The Final Truth.
From his physical transformation to his evolution as a performer, the masses hailed Aayush Sharma turning him into an overnight sensation across the nation.
Recently, Aayush announced his upcoming film with an interesting still, stating the release of his project scheduled for next year.
- bollywood wardrobeLFW W/F 2019 Finale: Isabelle Kaif Looks Like A Pretty Doll In The Pink 3D Flower Tube Midi Dress
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry