Kangana Ranaut attended the panel discussion at the NDTV Youth For Change programme with NDTV anchor Ravish Kumar and film-maker Hansal Mehta. Kangana, as usual, slayed in her look and this time in the most obsessed-over colour, black.
She wore a black maxi dress and its overall black body turned her look into a simple yet stunning one. The full-sleeve maxi dress was classy and bold as well. Kangana wore the dress with a pair of black pump heels.
Without any accessory and the plain black dress, she killed it and ruled her look. This is one thing we have always loved about Kangana's styling sense; her slaying capabilities created out of simplicity.
- Best Dressed Actresses At Virushka’s Mumbai Reception Party
- Kangana And Jacqueline Turned Out To Be Stylish Santas On Christmas Day
- EXCLUSIVE: Kangana Ranaut Recreated The 'Jhansi Ki Rani' Look On Herself
- Kangana Ranaut's Comeback For Manikaran Shoot, In A Sophisticated Look
- Kangana Ranaut Carried A Uber Cool Look At The Airport
- Kangana Ranaut’s Airport Style Was Hot And Casual
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018