Kangana Ranaut attended the panel discussion at the NDTV Youth For Change programme with NDTV anchor Ravish Kumar and film-maker Hansal Mehta. Kangana, as usual, slayed in her look and this time in the most obsessed-over colour, black.
She wore a black maxi dress and its overall black body turned her look into a simple yet stunning one. The full-sleeve maxi dress was classy and bold as well. Kangana wore the dress with a pair of black pump heels.
Without any accessory and the plain black dress, she killed it and ruled her look. This is one thing we have always loved about Kangana's styling sense; her slaying capabilities created out of simplicity.
- Kangana & Rajkummar Rao's Crazy Avatar Will Give You Brand New Closet Goals
- Kangana's Green Sari Is Bang-On, On This World Environment Day
- Like Or Dislike! Kangana Is Giving #BossyStyle Goals On This Magazine's Cover
- A Self-Made Stylista, Kangana Looks Hot And Cool In A Sari
- Ash Or Kangana: Whose Hairstyle Made You Go Gaga At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Look Which Stylista is Back With A Bang!