Ileana D'Cruz dressed up in a sophisticated manner for NDTV Youth For Change. She wore a plain bodied jumpsuit from Hensely, which came with its own uniqueness. The beige coloured jumpsuit reflected her class through her sophisticated style book.
The colour of the dress has itself got some swank factor that cannot be denied and Ileana already being her classy self, she did not disappoint at all.
Accessory being little or of no importance in such a style book, Ileana included a small pair of Outhouse Jewellery earrings with the attire and kept it simple.
There is no crushable factor but she indeed looked quite nice.
- Ileana D’Cruz’s Weekend Style Book Was Sassier Than Ever
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Bolly Style: Culottes Are Trending And They're Here To Stay
- Baadshaho Girls Ileana And Esha Plan Their Promotion Looks In A Sassy Way
- LFW 2017: Ileana D’Cruz Made A Sassy Yet Classy Entry In Black
- Ileana D'Cruz Slayed At Baadshaho Trailer Launch
- Beyonce Chose Indian Designers For An Event & We Are Crying Happy Tears!