Celebrity actors and directors have decked up and styled in their best ways to look perfect on the second day at the IIFA Awards 2017. All of them, looking either plain or slaying it completely, managed to style the best way they could and we appreciate their efforts.
We were expecting something wacky this time from Karan for his style statement, referring to the looks he has been showing us since he started his journey for the IIFA Awards 2017. Surprisingly, he was very modestly decked up in a solid crimson red and black suit from Alexander Mac Queen. His love for fancy shoes was visible here too as he was seen wearing a pair of Louboutin beaded shoes.
Saif Ali Khan
Saif's look is not too bad, a normal one but we see no plus point in the attire. He wore a blue formal suit. The colour blue is too royal-ish for sure and he also looked the real ‘Nawab'. The look somehow was very old-school and he looked very much aged. We have no complaints with the look but we have no reason to swoon over too.
Varun was the stud boy of the event as he wore a classy suit. The attire included a light blue shirt which he wore with a black suit and a red tie. He was just blowing minds with the look and calls for admiration for being one of the best dressed at the IIFA Awards 2017 as of now. He wore the suit with a pair of shiny black boots.
Hold your breath ladies, the killer Shahid is back to slay with this oh-so-handsome look. He wore an all-white suit, not ditching black totally and keeping it for the wrist stripes on the blazer and the black overpowering monotone sneakers. He is no doubt ‘the ladies' heartthrob'. We love his look.
Sushant Singh Rajput
The handsome Sushant Singh Rajput wore a velvet attire to keep it a bit off-beat and totally rocked the look in a suit that had a velvet blazer to cut the monotone. A white shirt with black suit is just so much authentically formal and he kept up the trend with so much charm and class.
- Simple Yet Stylish; Celebs For Manish Malhotra's Closing Show At LFW 2017
- DESTINATION IIFA: Some Celebs Touched Down At The IIFA 2017 Venue In Style
- Kriti Sanon Flaunts Her Classy Look At An IIFA Awards Event
- The Raabta Duo Is Set To Floor Down Many With Their Looks
- Sushant’s Raabta Promotion Lookbooks; One Beats Another
- Sushant Singh Rajput In Cool Lookbook, Spotted In Dubai!
- Sushant Singh Rajput & Shraddha Kapoor Walk For Manish Malhotra, LFW W/F 2016
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Karan Johar Is No Less Than A Dapper; He Rocked His Sequin Look For This Magazine Issue
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Divas And Dappers Who Slayed At Mickey Contractor's MAC Party
- Karan Johar Was Slaying In His Turquoise Suit; Guys, You Got Goals!
- Divas And Dappers At Manish Malhotra's Birthday Bash