Huma Qureshi was the celebrity showstopper for designer Rina Dhaka at India Couture Week 2017. On the seventh day of the grand Indian fashion event, Huma Qureshi looked stunning as she carried an ensemble from the talented designer's latest collection.
Mostly known for her traditional designs, Rina converted the already beautiful Huma into an enchanting diva. The actress wore a lehenga in which she looked amazing. The serene colour tone of the attire including the golden embroidery rejuvenated her beauty. The diamond jewellery was totally the best match with the traditional outfit.
We were mesmerized by Huma's look in the Rina Dhaka ensemble.
- Huma Qureshi's Beachwear Style Will Make You Want To Hit The Beach ASAP
- This Bro-Sis Duo Proved That Nobody Does Casual Dressing Like Them
- Rajinikanth And Huma Qureshi Look Amazing Together In This Picture
- Huma Is A Delight To Watch In A White Kaftan Dress
- Cannes 2018: Oops! Sonam and Huma Wore Nearly Similar Attires
- Cannes 2018: Huma Shows Us Her Sexier Side For A Change